'Joote do paise lo'..... 'Paise do joote lo' (short clip)

Joote churana is a mandatory ritual in every wedding.

Ananya and Abhishek being the rivals had made a bet. They are now bent on winning this bet by stealing Shubman's shoes and taking money from him.

Right now Ananya was with her cousins who were making a plan for stealing shoes.

Meanwhile Abhishek was with Seb and Jugnu planning to win at any cost.

When the time came both Ananya and Abhishek moved forward to take the shoes.

Shubman noticed their tensed gazes fixed on his shoes. He then started removing his shoes slowly but Abhishek got impatient and attacked his shoes when he didn't even removed them properly making his lose his balance.

To protect himself from falling Shubman grabbed Ananya's hand unknowingly blocking her from getting the shoes. In the meantime Abhishek ran off with the shoes while Seb and Jugnu also ran behind him.

But this was not the end.

"Ananya di Abhishek Bhaiya has hidden the shoes in his room. I myself saw them. He was laughing along with two more people" One of her cousin told her.

Ananya just nodded and said

" Shruchi and Priya you both go and distract them. Bring the out of their room without locking and choti you also join them while I will hide and after they leave I will take the shoes with us"

All the four girls nodded and went to execute their plan.

Shruchi and Priya knocked their door while Ananya and choti were standing at the end of the hallway behind a wall, hiding themselves.

Abhishek opened the door and raised his eyebrows

"Voh aapko Shahneel di bula rhi hai kuch kaam hai unko aapse"

Priya said convincing him. Abhishek nodded his head and said

"ok" Then he turned towards Seb and Jugnu and continued " Mai aata hun tum dono yhi rhna"

Seb and Jugnu nodded.

Abhishek walked away. Priya and Shruchi then pulled Seb and Jugnu out of the room saying that they want to be friends and started blabbering nonsense with them.

Ananya and choti took this opportunity and Grabbed the shoes leaving a note.

When Abhishek entered room he noticed Seb and Jugnu weren't there. He knew something was fishy so checked on the shoes but instead of shoes he found a note

' Paise do Joote lo....'

He knew who did it. He went out and got Seb and Jugnu back and showed the note to them.

"Ab kya karien? Aise mei voh log jeet jaaenge" Jugnu said

"Nacho ya fir best ladkiyon ke saath flirt kro" Abhishek said mocking them.

But fortunately they found the shoes. Anjali told them in a rush as she was busy in the wedding unknown of the fact that she was told not to tell anyone.

Abhishek rushed there and took the shoes with him leaving a new note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now time for returning the shoes. Ananya was demanding for money from Shubman while Shubman just nodded at her request.

Abhishek then popped into the scene ad said " Are itni bhi kya jaldi hai phle unhe joote toh laane do"

Ananya accepted it and went to take the shoes but to her shock this time se found a note instead of shoes

'Joote do Paise lo..'

She moved downstairs back to everyone only to find him smirking. But she was also none less then him.

[PLAY 'JOOTE DO PAISE LO' SONG PROVIDED IN THE BOX ABOVE]

Abhishek moved towards her and mocked her as he started singing:-

Dulhe ki saaliyon
O hare dupatte vaaliyon
Dulhe ki saaliyon
O hare dupatte vaaliyon
Joote de do paise lelo

Ananya was none less than him she joined him by singing back:-

Dulhan ke devar
Tum dikhalaao na yoon tevar

Dulhan ke devar
Tum dikhalaao na yoon tevar
Paise dedo joote lelo

Their singing banter continued just like this as Ananya and Abhishek were maintaining their eye contact. Meanwhile Jugnu and Seb were just enjoying it, Priya and Shruchi took opportunity of this situation and started searching for shoes.

Everyone was now having their dinner. Ananya got an Idea so she stood up with a tray full of sweets and treats for Abhishek, Seb and Jugnu to keep them busy and sent Priya and Shruchi do continue their search for shoes.

Kuchh thandaa pi lo (Ananya)

mood nahin hai (Abhishek)

Dahi bade lo, (Ananya)

mood nahin hai (Abhishek)
Kulfi kha lo, (Ananya)

bahut kha chuke (Abhishek)
Paan khaa lo (Ananya)

, bahut kha chuke
Bahut kha chuke bahut kha chuke (Abhishek)

Ajee rasmalaai, (Abhishek)

aapke liye (Ananya)
Itni mithaai, (Abhishek)

aapke liye (Ananya)
Pehle joote (Abhishek)

, khaaenge kya (Ananya)
Aapki marzi
, (Abhishek)

naaji taubaa
Naaji taubaa (Ananya)

Kisi betuke shaayar ki besuri qawaaliyon
Dulhe ki saaliyon o hare dupatte vaaliyon
Joote dedo paise lelo (Abhishek)
Paise dedo joote lelo (Ananya)
Joote dedo paise lelo (Abhishek)
Paise dedo joote lelo (Ananya)

In the mean time, Priya and Shruchi found the shoes under the basket of flowers. They both took the shoes and gave them to Ananya.

Abhishek saw this and was shocked that he got tricked.

Ananya then made Shubman wear his shoes and got the amount of money she demanded for in return.

***********************************

This short clip was a request by @itz_me_gill and@Aryu77

Thank you for sharing such a great idea. I hope you liked it and are not disappointed by it.

Do tell me your suggestions.
Hoping for a great support.

Thank you ❤️

Writer:  and