Chapter06~

🌙 Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa
Kaha do dilon ne ki mil kar
Kabhi na honge kabhi ham juda
Ye raaten ye mausam nadi ka
Kinaara ye chanchal hawa 🌙

***********************************

3rd PERSON'S POV

The elders were sitting in the living room discussing everything about the marriage meanwhile the others, that is, Ananya, Shahneel, Shubman and Vrushali were sitting upstairs in Vrushali's room.

They were having discussion about random stuff.

"Oh Shubman! Did I tell you, Vrusha is a huge cricket freak. She literally watch every match at any condition."

Ananya blurted out about her sister, and Vrushali was just glaring her to shut-up while slightly getting red due to embarrassment.

"Oh really? I didn't knew this. I only knew that she is my fan since 2018."

Shubman said with a glint of mischief in his eyes and smile. Shahneel saw Vrushali getting all red and commented

"Well Well I didn't knew about any of this. So what is this huh?"

"Nothing serious yaar. They both are now pulling my leg. It's just I confessed that I am his fan..."

Vrushali was speaking but got interrupted as Shubman asked while raising his eyebrows

"Only fan huh?"

"Ok I kind-off had a crush on him. You know stupid teenage crushes, so something like that, samajh jao yaar"

Vrushali said while hiding her face in her palms. Shubman chuckled at her state and then said

"Vaise cricket se yaad aaya, we have to inform everyone about this, Ishan, Jugnu, Virat bhai, Abhishek, Kamlesh, Seb, and the whole ICT. Sabke reactions dekhne hai mujhe"

"Oh han yaar, voh to mai bhi bhool gyi. But what about Riya use bhi batana hoga na?"

Shahneel stated. Shubman said

"Haan na toh Ishan ke saath hi hogi voh toh tbhi use bhi bata denge"

"ohk"

Shahneel replied. Vrushali and Ananya shared a look with each other, this was noticed by Shubman and Shahneel, so they asked

"Kya hua? Tum dono aisi shakl kyu bana rhe ho ?"

The Gokhale siblings just starred at each other while laughing and shaking their heads. Vrushali noticed that the Gill siblings were cluelessly starring at them so she thought to break the ice and said

"It's just that we have watched these players play on the T.V and now suddenly you are taking there names and just being so casual. Well it is casual for you though but it's not for us"

Shubman just shook his head while chuckling lightly at their antics while Shahneel also giggled a little.

Shubman then informed

"Sabse pehle Jugnu ko phone krenge"

"Toh ek kaam kr na Jugnu, and Seb ko saath mei video call kr de"

Shahneel suggested.

"Yeh idea acha hai. Vrushali tumhara laptop milega mujhe?"
Shubman asked.

" Han of course. Kyu nhi"

Vrushali replied while standing up from her place. She went towards her study table and brought her laptop.