Chapter09~

O jiji bolo to kya kehke unko bulaoge dulha banke jo aayenge
A ji o ji hum na kahenge hum to isharo me baate karenge
Sab jaise apne unko bulate hai waise hum na bulayenge

********************************

VRUSHALI'S POV

Only three weeks are left for our marriage now. Lately I and my mom are having the same conversation of how to be a good daughter in law. 

Currently three of my cousins have arrived for preparations and also for teasing me cause why not? I am the one getting married before them.

"Oye where are you lost?"
Priya, one of my cousins asked

"Jiju ke khayalon mei"
Shruchi, my another cousin replied while laughing

"Nhi re she would be thinking of some wild fantasies like their golden night because uske khayalon mei toh voh normally 16 ki age se khoyi hui hai"
Ananya spoke and they all laughed while I turned red

"Are you all done?"
I asked

"No I am still eating, but what happens in golden night, isn't it called suhagraat?"
Choti asked she is the most young, mischievous yet the most innocent cousin of mine, like why not she is only 13. 

"Choti they are adult things, you will know after 3-4 years ok? wait till then"
Ananya told

"Then just don't speak about it in front of me"
Choti said

"Ok baba we won't"
Priya said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd PERSON'S POV

"By the way Vrushali, are you sure you're not marrying him just because he's a famous cricketer?"
Priya asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Oh, come on, Priya! You know me better than that,"
 Vrushali replied, rolling her eyes.
"Shubman is a wonderful person, and I'm marrying him because I love him, not because he's a star cricketer and more over it's an arranged marriage"

"Well, we'll see about that"
 Shruchi chimed in.
"We'll be keeping a close eye on you two during the wedding."

The cousins giggled as they continued to tease Vrushali about her impending nuptials. They couldn't wait to see the star cricketer in person and were determined to make the most of the opportunity.

"So now you will know, how does it feel to be married to the heartthrob of the nation. Huh?"
Choti asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Shruchi, ever the practical one, chimed in
"I can't imagine what it's like to have a husband who's constantly surrounded by fans and paparazzi."

Ananya, being the most vivacious, burst into laughter.
"I bet you will have to wear a disguise every time you go out with Shubman!"

Vrushali tried to maintain her composure, but a faint blush crept onto her cheeks.
 "I think it won't be as glamorous as it seems,"
she said, her voice barely above a whisper.
" I think he will just be like any other husband, except he's way taller and sportier and maybe romantic?."

"So romantic huh?"
Shurchi said

"Yar obviously he will be my husband so he should be romantic"
Vrushali said

The cousins' teasing continued unabated. Priya inquired about the most romantic gesture Shubman had made, while Shruchi asked if she would  cook every meal for her star cricketer husband.

Vrushali sighed dramatically.
"You wouldn't believe the things but you will have to deal with it. He's constantly yawning and stretching during your conversations, claiming it's part of his 'training regime.' cause why not he's a cricketer"
Shruchi said

The laughter reached its peak when Ananya suggested that Vrushali organize a cricket tournament in their backyard, with Shubman as their special guest of honor.