1.5 Prelude to Canon

NO ONE P.O.V.

Three weeks had passed since that fateful deal between Rasazy and Miss Grace and many things happened since then, first Miss Grace Used her Connections and Favors owed by many people to her to make Rasazy have her identity forged with some Excuses that made sense to why she didn't Have an Identify even though the excuse is extremely good made up backstories and excuses, Discuss by Miss Rasazy and Miss Grace, then Second there is courtroom session that determined the fate of Guardianship of Rasazy, which Miss Grace had won due to the Judge Being being Lenient Enough for Rasazy and Miss Grace Planned to sway the opinion of the court by Making Rasazy Express her Choice of Miss Grace being her Guardian due to pre-existing Relationship not by blood even though the judge didn't know the whole story, since guided by the principle of acting in the best interest of the child, the court solemnly acknowledged Miss Grace as Rasazy's legal guardian.

Thirdly, with Miss Grace's authority as the school principal, Rasazy found herself enrolled in the very institution where her guardian would oversee her education and well-being. meanwhile, waiting for the documents and paperwork to be done.

Meanwhile, let us see the lives of others before the start of Canon in this AU; they are also mini interludes.

—------------------------------------------------------
“Oliver Bought Soap”

Edward entered the bustling canteen along with his friends Zip and Oliver, the aroma of various foods mingling in the air, teasing his senses. The table they usually eat at together is empty, which is good; after all, it is a sign the others aren't foolish enough to make the whole trio target him or her for sitting at their usual spot. Zip goes to Miss Bia for her usual order, while Edward and Oliver are already beginning to be seated at their regular table, seated at their usual table near the windows, with their lunch in their proper lunchbox.

"Hey, Oliver," Edward greeted, sliding open his lunchbox. "What's your lunch today?"
Oliver, with his mischievous grin, waved his fork at Edward. "Now now, mate, let us wait for Zip before we reveal our launches."
Then, in a few minutes, Zip arrived with her usual brand of food in the launch tray. Zip waved to both of us and said, "Hey guys, miss me?"
Oliver chuckled, but Edward just said, "You do realize you are just missing for like a few minutes, right?" while rolling his eyes, and in return, Zip said, "Killjoy," and then she sat between himself and Oliver.

Oliver, being the playful and narcissistic leader of their group, reached into his bag and pulled out a launch box with a design of bubbles. "I brought my favorite today," he said.Curious, Edward leaned forward as Oliver opened the lid of his launch, revealing several bars of assorted soaps. Edward blinked in deadpan, then burst into sight.
"Soaps, Seriously,Again?"
Oliver chuckled, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Not exactly. These aren't just any other soaps. They're artisanal creations from a local boutique. Each one has a unique taste and texture. I thought they would be delicious,so I bought them."
Zip: "You and your stupid soap addiction, Oliver."
With a grin, Oliver grabbed a bar of soap, took a moment to inhale the fragrant scents, and felt the smooth textures between his fingers.
"This one smells like lavender," Oliver then remarked, holding a bar up to his nose. "It's so calming and looks tasty."
Edward nodded in agreement, enjoying the subtle aroma wafting from the soap in Oliver's hand. “The soap smell is quite nice."

Then Oliver proceeded to eat the soap. While munching, he said, “The flavor is good,while the texture is quite crunchy.”
Edward then suddenly said, "Man, watching you eat that soap makes my own stomach grumble,and I can't even eat soap like you, so I'm just going to stick to my food and eat."
Zip replied, agreeing with what Edward said: “Yeah, let us eat, shall we? I'm quite hungry as it is,” and then proceeded to eat on her tray.