1.7 New Students Final Part

Rasazy P.O.V.

Rasazy waved her arms at Miss Grace as she stepped into her first class at this paper school. Even though it is kind of pointless,she is eager to make a good impression on her new classmates and teachers. But as she laid her arms upon the classroom, something caught her eye, as if it stood out the most in the classroom.

Standing at the front of the classroom was a woman unlike any Rasazy had ever seen before. She towered over the students, her presence commanding attention with every inch of her towering stature, and her hair was quite large and spiky. But also, this particular woman, whom Rasazy herself assumed was the teacher, is as tall as her Canon Father Ruv when standing straight, or maybe a few inches taller; she couldn't tell without some proper measurements. But anyway, Rasazy's eyes widened as she took in the sight of the woman's left arm-a literal giant compass, its size dwarfing some students she had seen while being escorted by Miss Grace.

For a moment, Rasazy's mind struggled to comprehend what she was seeing. How could someone possess such a weird prosthetic? And especially a tool used for drawing circles or arcs?

As she glanced around the room, Rasazy noticed the curious looks exchanged among her classmates. While they were looking and analyzing her, she was also looking at them and found some of the looks interesting. First there was a girl whose literal head is a soap bubble,then there were two whose hair had drawings. She didn't want to know how, etc., and so their whispers were barely audible over her observation. It was clear that she wasn't the only one who found the woman's presence unsettling because he saw a boy who was cowering for some reason in his seat.

Gathering her courage, Rasazy approached the woman at the front of the room, her curiosity outweighing her trepidation. "Excuse me,am I late?" The woman replied, "You are not quite late for class, dear. I am assuming you must be Rasazy, correct?

Glad that she wasn't late, Rasazy nodded to the woman's words for clarification of her identity and replied, "Indeed, my name is Rasazy, Miss.?"

The woman in question just gave her a Cheshire Grin and said, "You may call Miss Circle, and I am your first teacher of the day, and I teach math. I hope you don't disappoint me." Her tone at the last words was quite sinister. But Rasazy just shrugged it off, as maybe her math teacher has strange quirks.

Then Rasazy replied calmly, "I won't disappoint you, Miss Circle." The teacher instantly replied, "Now, if you may, Student Rasazy, please introduce yourself to your fellow classmates." After saying that, Miss Circle proceeded to grab something?.

Rasazy once again turned her eyes towards her classmate,their eyes all toward her, but she wasn't nervous at all, so she just said plainly, "Greetings to you all. My name is Rasazy."

And in turn, some students began to wave at her, saying, "Hello, Rasazy." The majority stared at her. While there, there was one in the back, squinting at her, who was seated at a circular table with two other interesting-looking students she had observed earlier.

Then Miss Circle Behind said, "Now, student Rasazy,you may take a seat on those unoccupied seats, and class, prepare yourselves because I'm going to do a surprise quiz, so make sure you do not fail" in a very Stern tone. Rasazy, after hearing Miss Circle Words, decided to have a seat closest to her, where the table has three occupants: the bubblehead girl, the boy with feathers in his head, and one normal-looking girl.

Claire P.O.V.

Claire squinted her eyes as the second new student, just like her, was seated at their table.But even though the girl has a horn like Edward and Oliver, which she knew thanks to her newly befriended friend Engel, and due to them pranking her earlier for giving her the wrong directions, thankfully Engel and Bubble told her that she was pranked.But even so, she will give the benefit of doubt; after all, the girl only has one horn, and maybe who knows, she can be a great partner or just classmates if that didn't work out.