1.1 Omake's

"Soap Store"

Edward's urgent voice crackled through Oliver's phone as he briskly maneuvered through the bustling store aisles. With each unanswered ring, Oliver's frustration mounted, knowing he was already late for their meet-up. Finally, he managed to pick up.

Oliver's heart sank as Edward's plea for help poured through the receiver. In the midst of shopping for new attire, his friend's urgency left him torn between loyalty and inconvenience. With a resigned sigh, he replied, "I can't right now. I'm in the middle of buying clothes."

As Edward pressed for haste, Oliver's gaze darted around the clothing racks, desperate to locate his desired items. To his dismay, all he saw were rows upon rows of neatly arranged soap products lining the shelves.

Edward's voice sliced through the store's clamor, frustration palpable as he demanded to know why Oliver couldn't find the clothes. Attempting to elucidate, Oliver faltered, the sheer absurdity of the situation rendering him speechless. All he managed was a bewildered "There's only soap."

Edward couldn't comprehend what he was hearing. Soap in a clothing store? It made no sense. With mounting frustration, he urged Oliver to move away from the soap aisle, but each subsequent aisle yielded the same disappointing sight.

As Edward's patience dwindled, he couldn't help but wonder how Oliver ended up in such a bizarre predicament. "Where are you?" he demanded, hoping for some semblance of clarity.

Oliver's blunt response only heightened the absurdity, leaving Edward momentarily speechless before he blurted out, "Why are you buying clothes at the soap store?!"

Gritting his teeth in frustration, Oliver snapped back, feeling embarrassment and irritation gnawing at him. "Shut up! Don't judge me! Besides, you know I eat soap!"

Edward sighed in defeat, realizing the futility of the situation. "Forget it," he muttered, his tone tinged with resignation. "Let's just meet up later, okay?" With that, he ended the call, shaking his head at the absurdity of it all.

"Edward's Loaf-Inator Accident"

Edward grinned from ear to ear as he meticulously assembled his latest invention, a contraption with the uncanny capability to transform individuals into loaf-like versions of themselves. Just as he was on the verge of completing it, Zip suddenly appeared, startling him. In his startled state, Edward accidentally pressed a button, triggering the device's activation.

With a startled "Oh funk," Edward exclaimed just before a blinding flash enveloped him and Zip. When the light subsided a few moments later, they found themselves staring in disbelief at their surroundings, which had seemingly grown to gigantic proportions.

Edward's eyes widened as he beheld their transformed bodies. He found himself in a loaf-like form, as did Zip, who retained her usual features but now sported a pirate hat, adorable wings, and apparently the ability to breathe fire. Edward raised an eyebrow at the unexpected addition of fiery breath.

As Edward observed his scientist attire now integrated into his loaf form, he heard Zip's astonished voice remarking on the enormity of their surroundings. He facepalmed and explained, "No, Zip, I didn't make everything big. It's the opposite-we're the ones who've changed." Zip's response was a bewildered "Wait, what?!"

As the loud steps approached, Edward and Zip attempted to catch Oliver's attention, waving their loaf-like forms frantically. However, Oliver remained oblivious, deeply engrossed in munching on his soap. With a puzzled expression, he mumbled, "Huh, where did Zip and Edward go?"

With a close call as Edward narrowly avoided being flattened by Oliver's feet, Zip quickly intervened, pushing him out of harm's way. Despite their persistent efforts to gain Oliver's attention, he remained completely oblivious. Eventually, Oliver decided to leave the room, locking the door behind him, leaving Edward and Zip trapped inside.