Your favourite person- Harry Potter x reader

Authors note: Heyyy this is going to be a female reader story, if she/her are not your pronouns feel free to imagine it said your pronouns. (I was going to make it a gender neutral story and then I literally forgot💀I'm literally so forgetful)please request imagines ideas! I need ideas! Btw, I don't do smut, and I haven't done anything with the Marauders ever. If you request a Marauder one, it might be trash loll. ENJOY THE BOOK!

     Y/n and the Golden trio, Hermione, Ron, and Harry had been friends ever since second year, when Harry saved Y/n from the chamber of secrets. Y/n and Ron both loved food and collecting cards from chocolate frogs, the two of them bonded over that. Y/n enjoyed studying, researching, and reading with Hermione. Y/n and Harry bonded over everything. Especially the fact that...well he saved her life on several occasions. 

     It wasn't a shocker to Hermione when Y/n told her she liked Harry. Hermione knew for a long time. Hermione urged you to tell him but you didn't because it could ruin your friendship. Little did you know, Harry had told Ron that he liked you. He also really wanted to tell you but, again, it could ruin your friendship. It was 6th year when Harry realized that he should finally tell you, for better or for worse. 

Y/n's pov

     It was the week before Christmas. Thank goodness there was no school until after Christmas. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I decided to stay in the castle for Christmas. I yawned as I sat up in bed and stretched my arms. I slipped my feet into my slippers and headed into the bathroom to get ready. The dorm was empty because everyone had already gone to the Hall for breakfast. I took a quick shower and thoroughly brushed my hair. I was just in the middle of brushing my teeth when I heard a knock at the door. 

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Your favourite person." The voice answered

I immediately knew it was Harry.

 'How on earth did he get into the girls dormitory?' I wondered 

"Is it Hermione?" I joked.

"Haha, very funny Y/n." He said

"Can I come in?" He asked

"Mhm" I replied and the door opened and Harry stepped in.

"Good morning, Harry." I said, washing my toothbrush under the sink. 

I turned to face Harry and he started laughing.

"What!?" I asked.

He chuckled as he wiped some toothpaste from off of the corners of your mouth.

"There's something I need to tell you, Y/n." He said.

Harry's Pov

I took Y/n's hands and looked her in the eye, grinning ear to ear. 

"I like you." I blurted out, probably blushing.

"I've liked you from the moment you first hugged me at the end of 2nd year. I like you even more every time you make a joke, every time you smile, every time you laugh. I should've told you sooner, I'm sorry. If this ruins our friendship, I'm also sorry. I just need you to know." I said from the heart.

Y/n's pov (sorry I keep changing the pov)

I was looking at Harry, listening to him talking about how he liked me for so long and how he liked me even more when I smile and laugh. I felt myself blush extremely red. 

"So?" He wondered worriedly.

I looked at him smiling. 

"I like you too, Harry Potter." I said.

We both leaned in and I kissed him. I smiled into the kiss because, guess what? My crush actually likes me back! What a day!

I guess he really is my favourite person.

 Sorry for the short chapter it was just a random idea that came to mind. Word count: 606! Did you enjoy this story or was it weird? I dunno how to feel?? Anyways have an amazing day/night!