Third wheel - Draco

Authors note: Heyyy! This chapter is for one of my friends. It might be a bit weird since the name is not going to be Y/n. You can pretend it says your name or change it somehow. I don't know, she really wanted me to write this lol! My other friend is the one third wheeling btw. 

Another thing to mention, the Draco in this will not be anything like the Draco in the books. I just wanted to write Draco as a nice person in this, mostly because my friend really wanted this story fast and I didn't have enough time to do the "Enemies to Lovers" thing that I wanted to do. I also didn't want to write him being mean because...because YEAH! I don't know lol, enjoy!

House: Slytherin

Autumn's POV (Y/n)

    Draco Malfoy. The infamous 5th year Slytherin bully. That's who I have to have a crush on? The boy that bullies everyone and called my twin sister, Hermione, a mud blood. I've had this crush since first year when I was sorted into Slytherin and he asked me to sit with him, even though I was muggle born.

    I was sitting in potions class one lousy Friday afternoon. 

"Finally, last class of the day." Blaise groaned as he sat next to me. 

    Snape started his lesson on Veritaserum and of course, I wasn't paying attention. His voice is just so boring to listen to. Without knowing, I started to stare at Draco. I watched as he wrote down notes and talked to Goyle. I was daydreaming about him asking me to the Hogsmeade trip, when a voice interrupted me. 

"Ms. Granger! Could you tell the class how to make Veritaserum?" Snape cold voice spoke loudly. 

I shot my head away from Draco and looked up at Snape.

"I- I don't know, sir." I said sheepishly.

"You don't know? Maybe you should listen in class instead of staring at Mr. Malfoy." He spat.

I looked down embarrassed. I was probably extremely red, and I couldn't let anyone see that. The whole class snickered and whispered. 

————————————————

"Class dismissed."

I shoved my books into my bag and took off out the door for the Slytherin common room. I ran as fast as I could and crashed into Amelia Greengrass. My best friend. 

"Amelia!" I shouted at her.

"Guess what happened?" I shouted.

"What?" Amelia asked.

"Snape called me out for staring at Draco during class!" I exclaimed, turning red.

Amelia turned pale as she looked somewhere behind me. Please don't be Draco! I thought.

I spun around and Draco Malfoy was sheepishly standing behind me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I replied.

"There's- There's something I need to tell you." He says. 

Draco glanced over at Amelia and she took it as her sign to leave. Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I felt my cheeks turn bright pink. 

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. 

I was shocked. I stood there staring at him for a solid minute until, 

"Yes! Of course I'll go with you!" I blurted out. "I- um..I mean yeah sure," 

"Okay, great. I'll see you later." He said and we both began to awkwardly walk towards the Slytherin common room. It was the most awkward situation. I began to speed up and found myself sprinting to the common room.