Prologue

The love bloomed from hate.
( Ch - 1 )

( ? ):- I can't take it anymore I can't endure him. I can't change him I can't....... The person who knows to just hurt how will I change him to love others ....................this is impossible .

( As a young boy was sitting on the bed wearing a white floral shirt and was clutching the hem so hard that his knuckles turned white , while wiping the tears that flowed down his eyes as he was mumbling........
Suddenly the door click was able to hear as the whole room went dead silent he could see a man about 162 cm tall .
His simple white casual shirt was tucked into his black suit pants , His suit was carelessly in his hands .
His dark and deep eyes , thick sword like eyebrows , high nose and beautiful lips all publicize his nobility and elegance.
However his deep eyes are full of cold and indifferece , which makes the boy shiver down his spine .
His looks didn't make him fluttered but, rather he started trembling under his gaze. Even it was dark everywhere he could still see his handsome face which was fumming in anger as he entered in the room. )

( ? ):- How dare you behave like that?
Didn't I told you to know your place?

( The man was scared to death as he trembled hard as he stood up and gathered his courage and spoke )

( ? ):- I-It wasn't my fault ?

( ? ):- Shut the fuck up.
( as the man shouted the boy flinched hard )
I told you to act like good boy but this small thing doesn't goes in your fucking head.

( He said grriting his teeth as he started walking towards him as he started stepping back ......... )

( ? ):- Stay away p-please.........

( ? ):- You will be punished for what you did kitten.

( he was stepping back, he stumbled upon the mattress a bit but then also he crawled back as the fear of the man took over him . )

( ? ):-I said don't come near me ....

( he spotted a vase and grabbed it before throwing it angrily towards the man but he easily dodged it . )

( ? ):- You have become quite brave aren't you now......
Be ready for the consequences of your actions .

( he stepped back , soon he felt the window near his back ,)

( ? ):- I-I am telling you last time don't come near.

( he thought something didn't know what ???......
but , he looked up as he smiled weakly at the person next to him . )

( ? ):- Don't act recklessly dear husband.

( ? ):- I will jump.

( ? ):- You dare ......... Yoongi

( Yoongi ):- I have already dared..........

( ? ):- I won't let anyone live in your family if you die.

( Yoongi ):- ..........let's end this .........
Jeon Jungkook .
( he says as he tries to jump out of the window. )

( ? ):- Yoongi ~~~