Ch- 9 Party

( Jungkook ):- [ I walked down to the dining table. I placed my coat on one of the chair and I was about to call for Miss Choi but,  then I remembered that she's on leave for some days. Some what, I felt a little guilty yet a little ashamed cause,  in these years I never disrespected her.....
. First time in these years I talked to her in the worst way possible just because of Yoongi and second because she saw how i behaved with Yoongi ......  . Aunt Choi must be thinking if I have gone crazy or what.  Just forget it jungkook ,  just apologize when she comes back.
I checked the time it was already 8:30 so, I decided to hurry up.
I wanted to have a cup of water so , I made my way towards the kitchen....... And there he was.....  I stopped on my tracks and started observing his every move. 
he was stirring something maybe soup ,  he took a small bowl and scooped something from the pot , he blew the spoon before tasting it then,  he turned towards a side before picking up a knife .......... { Wait is he going to commit suicide this boy !!! } my thoughts turned out wrong as he started cutting veggies carefully he was so focused on his work that he didn't notice me as I observed him more he wore a simple and plain grey coloured clothing which made him look more fairer , his slim  shoulders were visible as the clothing had a round neck cut with half sleeves which covered till his arms. I couldn't see what he was wearing down wards cause of kitchen counter. 
  he......  he looked gentle and innocent if I hadn't found out his truth ,  I would have fallen for him long ago......... .

{ Wait author  you can't make me fall for him he's a bitch and I hate him

( Author ) :- ( I will do what I want you can't do anything  so just shut up and follow what I say.....  Or I will change the ml and ship him with some one else 😒😒😏  ha~ha~ ha~ . )

( Jungkook ):- Hahh huh....  . I.. I was just kidding .....   . Don't take it seriously OK  . he is my husband and I am the ml of this story you can't replace me  . Cause I am the best  . 💔😢😭

( Author ) :- OK....   OK  don't over do I will think about it.  😏 }

Suddenly he glanced towards me . But,  I was fast enough to compose myself and walk in the kitchen and towards the refrigerator.  ]

( Yoongi ):- [ I tasted the porridge with a spoon and it tasted excellent I could say that I am a good cook cause when jimin and I started our new life I started cooking and over this year's my skills improved a lot back to the cooking.....  . I decided to add the veggies so,  I started cutting them carefully but,  some what I felt I was being staired so I diverted my gaze and to my surprise Jungkook was coming towards the kitchen I could see him clearly as the front wall was of glass .

Maybe he's going to company as his hairs were perfectly settled towars one side His flawless skin was shining brightly his sharp sculpted like features made him look like a god.  He wore a simple  shirt, his shirt was neatly tucked in the black checks pants the shirt clasped around his body perfectly such that it was way too perfect,  the upper buttons of shirt were open resulting in exposing of his chest area . Although he was tall around 1.79 m or something but,  because of his slender legs he looked way too tall and handsome.
I just mentally slapped myself how can I think like this I am being a pervert now but,  what can I do it's human nature to see everyone like this and think about how they are looking and prepare a simple summary isn't it.  ]

( Author ) :- You're being a pervert here min Yoongi . You can't fall for him he's your enemy . So,  control your self.

( Yoongi ):- You're right author   he's a total jerk and  I.  Hate.  Him. 
.

.

.

.

( Jungkook filled a cup of water and sipped while leaning against the refrigerator he was still stairing at Yoongi darkly as if he wanted to dig holes in his back .  )

( Jungkook ):- [ I was still stairing at his back until he picked up a tray and started walking out of the kitchen before saying.  ]

( Yoongi ):- Breakfast is ready,  I will serve it. 

( Jungkook ):- Stop....... .

( Yoongi turned towards him confused he himself didn't knew that he subconsciously tightened his grip on the food tray.  )

( Yoongi ):-............ what ???

( Jungkook ):- There will be a party in the evening and we are going so,  I will send the clothes and a stylist for you around 5:30 ,  they will help you get ready so,  don't you dare cause trouble and be ready at sharp 6:30 the driver will pick you .

( Yoongi ):- ( I knew the answer very well but,  still I wanted to hear it from him,  I know that my opinion doesn't matter to him but still.    )
.......And,  what if I don't ?

( Jungkook ):- You're asking as if you have a option  .

( Yoongi ):- .......... .

( Jungkook ):- ............ No need of breakfast I am late. 

( Yoongi ):- Don't worry I haven't poisoned it  . You won't die  .

( Jungkook ):- Do you think I am afraid of dieing  .......  Then ,  for your kind information even if I die......... 

( Jungkook walked towards Yoongi reducing the distance between them & stoped near him , before bending down near his ears.......  . )

( Yoongi ):- [ My breathing hitched seeing him this close .  The sensation of him moving towards my neck was enough to make me loose my mind and tremble in nervousness  . But,  his further words made my heart numb and to dought if if he still had any sanity left.  ]

( Jungkook ):- My Hyung is enough to skin you alive and make your brother 's life worse than hell  .

( Yoongi ):- .............. .

( Jungkook got away from Yoongi and strided out but,  stopped hearing his question and chuckled before giving an answer.  )

( Yoongi ):- What the fuck have I ever done to you , Jeon Jungkook ???

( Yoongi asked emotionlessly as if he already knew that he would not get a answer to it.  )

( Jungkook  ):- Don't worry I will make you remember it on your own. 

.

.

.

( Jungkook ):- [ I just left from the mansion and came to the company in a hurry cause,  if I had stopped any more I don't know what I would have done to him 
............. I had to meet Namjoon hyung at
XXX restaurant at 12:30 . Till then I still have some files to review and some work in the company's financial department.  So,  I busied myself in the work.  ]

.

.

.

( Yoongi ):- [ Without taking much stress about the morning.  I  busied   myself and decided to work from home.  As I had my all belongings with me and jimin sended me a phone so it made my work more easy.
So,  Right now I am working as a assistant manager in Hong jing which is a famous company for fashion designing to which I just transferred. 
I applied a leave of absence for a week but,  I am still sending some draft paper works to the company as I am free.
After completing work,...... I gave jimin a call , he said everything was fine and he was doing well so, don't worry but,  how can I stop worrying about my one and only precious family.
Then,  I called seokie my best friend who have been my only support these years.
Although,  I have 3 best friends. 
Jung Hoseok , 
Yang Rawoon &  Choi Soobin .

I just know more family background about Jung Hoseok and Yang Rawoon they belong to a prestigious family  but, they're just too good they are not arrogant like these jerks and about  Choi Soobin ,  he always ingoners the questions about his family and we also don't mind him he will tell us if he feels the need but,  I can't forget that he is really a nice boy . 
' Hoseok ' said that 'binnie '  is going to come back from his trip in 3 days .....
I just don't know how I am going to explain him about my marriage he gets angry easily and would get worried about me.  ]