Ch - 4 Agreed

The love  bloomed from hate.

In Room~~

( Taehyung ):-  let's go down stairs sweetie  your hyung agreed .

( Jimin ):-W-What....he can't no way.
he isn't that stupid to marry  Jeon . Hell no........ 

( Taehyung ):- I don't believe it either...... he agreed quite earlier than I thought.

( Taehyung said and walked towards the door and opened it and was about to step out but stopped after hearing Jimin . )

( Jimin ):- Kim Taehyung

(  Jimin got on his knees and kneeled in front of Taehyung slowly and joined hid hands,  the tears just falled along with his pride.  )

(  Jimin ):- I-I  beg you please spare his life he........he  doesn't deserve this ,  please leave him...... he deserves far better than this ...... i beg you
Please spare him .....

( Taehyung ):- I don't know what is you siblings problem .
Both of you are begging us to let  eachother go.  But,  the thing is that I can't do anything and he deserves far worse than this .  So,  no use of begging.

( Yoongi ):- I didn't beg anyone....... and never will.......... I apologized for the things I haven't even done.....

( Just in time Yoongi walked in .....)

( Jimin ):- I- I......wanted to protect you just this time but, just like always you came to rescue me hyung .

( Yoongi ):- Jimin ,........  never beg anyone unless it's god and not the least him ...............
And about protecting you this is what an elder brother should do, Jimin .

( Jimin ):- So,  you married that bastard .

( Taehyung ):- Mind your words before speaking.

( Yoongi ):-( Yoongi turned towards Taehyung and spoke slowly barely audible  )
I want a moment alone will you....

(Taehyung ):-..........sure,  and don't worry my bro will definitely make you beg for mercy.
( Taehyung smirked at him and stepped out of the room.........  )

( Yoongi ):-.............Me marrying him has nothing to do with you .

( Jimin ):- You could have asked Sehun hyung for help I was sure he would have helped us...........

( Yoongi ):- If  I had told him he,  would have been worrying about us.........  I am damn sure kai could have sensed that and we would long have been found and dragged back to grandma .

( Jimin ):- It was better to be at kai and Yuhan's mercy than this bastards.......

( Yoongi ):-You know clearly i would rather die than begging there........  Jimin never mention kai and Yuhan in front of me........

( jimin ):- What now seeking help it doesn't matter cause you already married him.........

( Yoongi ):- Don't worry everything will be fine.....

( jimin ):- how can I not worry ... You will be caged there.

( Yoongi ):- No,  but kind of.

( jimin ):- hyung tell me the truth what have you done , that he had made our life not less than hell.

( Yoongi ):- If I had known or if I had really done something wrong wouldn't I already found a solution. There was no need to suffer.

( Jimin ):- ..........  Hyung I am a burde....

( Yoongi ):- Don't you dare jimin .....
you never were and you never will.
You're my only family and my first priority so, never think of yourself as burden.