Ch- 5 Home or Hell

( Yoongi ):- Sorry to say , but I am not  cheap like you.........
Ask someone to  call a cab or drop him home I don't have my phone .

( Jungkook ):- I didn't hear any please at last sweetheart .

( Yoongi gritted his teeth as he agrily spat those words.  )

( Yoongi ):-  Just this one I won't ask more , ask someone to drop him home safe and sound............ please...

( Jungkook ):- ....... Be obedient I like it more........
My driver will drop him home  and will bring your stuff and luggage . Now,  let's go.

( Yoongi ):- Thank you ,.........please just give me 2 mins.

( Jungkook sighed and murmured something in low voice.  )

( Jungkook ):- Such an actor

( Yoongi walked and stood in front of jimin . )

( jimin ):- I know you can't come it's OK I will manage........

( Yoongi ):- The driver will drop you home . Give my stuff to him and ,    Take care of yourself and call me when you get home. And don't worry about me.

( jimin ):- Hmm........ I will go then.......  Take care........brother ( I hope I am not a burden now.....) 

( Yoongi ):- ( you never will be  )

( jungkook 's driver went to drop off jimin .  )

( Taehyung ):- If you don't want to wait take my car..... 

( Jungkook ):- Hmm... I will get go.

( Yueze walked and grabbed Yoongi by his wrist and dragged him out of the mansion . )

( Yoongi ):- I....  I can walk by myself....

( Jungkook ):-  Your lovely husband will take good care of you.

( Yoongi ):-  .............' Jeon Jungkook '..

( Jungkook opened the car door and pushed Yoongi in and closed the door with a loud thud he adjusted himself in the drivers seat and drove off.  )

( Yoongi ):- Jungkook slowdown..... It's too fast... I don't want to die young.

( Jungkook ):- Relax husband ,  you won't die that easily , not until I say so,  ...... and don't ulter a word... Just fucking shut your mouth.

( Seeing Yoongi scared of speed Jungkook increased it even more...... It was about a 20 mins  journey but it was dead silent..... )

( Yoongi ):- [ I closed my eyes cause I am really scared of speed.  I wanted to console myself by saying just bear a little longer but it gets worse as the time passes I looked out from the window it was already evening , the sun was about to set the whole sky turned a little orange yet blue , birds were flying back to their homes, thinking that they were returning to their home.  I started missing mine as well ...... I still don't believe I signed the marriage papers.
Getting married the one I love was still an important part of my life and last wish of my mom.......   But,  it seems that I am not that lucky.  ]

( yoongi's eyes glistened  with fresh teare as he remembered  how excited his mom would get just talking about his marriage...........
But,  it didn't take long Yoongi  to realize  that they reached  jungkook 's house as  a  name plate written with gold was easily visible to him.  )

( jungkook ):- Get off.......

( Yoongi and Jungkook  got off  the car and walked in the mansion..........  )

( Yoongi ):-[ It was quite big,  creamy white painted walls .]

( As Yoongi was admiring the mansion and it's garden area......
But,  Jungkook saw him stairing over the garden aimlessly so he broke the silence and said something that made Yoongi 's eyes fill with tears......   .  .  . )