Ch- 3

( Yoongi wiped the tears that threatened to fall down. He took a deep breath and walked down . He saw Jungkook calmly stairing at his direction as if he already knew  that he was going to give up.
Yoongi calmly walked and stood in front of Jeon. )

( Yoongi ):- I will do what you want.

( Jeon smirked at him and stuburnly asked  )

( Jungkook ):- What will you do say it clearly so I can understand.

( Yoongi sighed as he felt humiliated as he already expected such words from him. )

( Yoongi ):- I am willing to marry you.
Now leave him.

( Yoongi ):- First sign the papers and he can leave.

( Yoongi picked up the pen , he saw that Jungkook had already signed the marriage papers as he knew he will definitely be his slave today he was ready to sign but his hands were trembling  ignoring it he took a deep breath and signed the marriage paper's.  )

( jungkook watched him as as he signed the papers.  Even though he married him just to dig out information and to take revenge ....... he wasn't that bad looking.......not at all .... )

( Jungkook  ):-   [ The white and flawless round shaped face , a pair of eyes that can talk and smile , a small botton nose , and the beautiful cherry lips. The figure is not very thin ,nor very fat, just right with perfect curves where needed.
It won't be a waste marring you ........
Min Yoongi .  ]

( A smirk formed on Jungkook 's lips as he thought about him.  )

(Yoongi , pov ):- [ Mom , I am sorry I have done the same thing that you told me not to ,  I married a man whom I don't love , nor he loves me .....he married me just to satisfy his means, his ego that's it .
I am sorry mom but I can do anything for my brother I will protect jimin no matter what happens because this is what you taught me.  No matter what always protect our loved ones..... ]

( Yoongi looked up to Jungkook and spoke  )

( Yoongi ):- Just tell me when you want a divorce I will be always ready.

( Jungkook ):- ( Jungkook  stood up and  walked towards Yoongi . Hatered and disgust was clearly visible in his eyes.  )

Then wait till you die,  cause I am not gonna leave you in this life and ............
I mean it.

( Yoongi's eyes widened and was clearly shocked on his statement. )