🪻Rules & Payments🪻

"Beyond The Canvas" presents an interesting and amazing awards book, "Realistic Fantasies Awards",which will help you to get honest reviews, and maybe a chance to win

** This award book is our own work to provide honest reviews to the fellow writers. It is not affiliated by wattpad.

Let's start this exciting journey.

"Rules"

➷ Your book must have at least five chapters (excluding author's note, characters, aesthetics, playlist, etc.) to get accepted in the awards.

➷ If you are going to enter a oneshot book, then it must have 1.5k+ words (excluding the introductory chapters) to get accepted.

➷ Mature books are allowed, but a book which have more than 40% of smut is not allowed at all. LGBTQ+ is allowed. However, I don't support any type of ships of BTS members and there would not be a separate category. I don't have any grudge against the writers. You can enter the book in the main categories according to the main character.

➷ Your book must follow the guidelines of wattpad. Plagiarism is not allowed.

➷ Your book must be in English. Translations are not allowed.

➷ The payments should be done by main accounts. However, back-up accounts can be

➷ You must respect every judge and every other participant. If you make troubles for judges, then it would not be tolerated. In fact, you don't want to get less marks by irritating the judges, right?

➷ It goes the other way too, don't try to bribe your judges or try to be their "favourite"; Avoid contacting with judges as much as possible, unless it's something important or urgent.

➷ Judges should remain unbiased in the process. Don't hesitate to give low marks. Criticism is allowed, but harsh tone or words are not acceptable. Try to give them advice with proper words.

➷ You can also be a judge if you are participating. You can't judge the same category you entered as a participant.

➷ Please maintain a peaceful environment. Violation of rules can lead to disqualification and entry to blacklist (in this book).

➷ Be patient with the results. Everyone has a life outside wattpad, including you too.

➷ Prevent yourself from ghosting (this is for both judges and participants) in this award. You will get reply to your comment within 24 hours, if not then at max the next 24 hours. Don't worry, the awards will not discontinue. If there is no judge, then I'll judge myself.

➷ Now, it's the time for password. It's required while filling up the form. Many of the contestants just copy paste from the previous comments, so it's a little different (so no one can copy paste). The password is the first two alphabets of the starting of your username and last two alphabets of your username. [For example : The username is BeyondTheCanvas, then the password is 'be'(first two alphabets) + 'as'(last two alphabets), i.e. "beas"]

➷ Payments should be done properly before filling the forms. It will be checked before accepting your form.

➷ Unfollowing the host or judges after the awards will lead to your entry in blacklist and I'll make sure you don't enter any other awards (Believe me I know a lot of people who host awards).

"Payments"

➷ Follow the community account as well as the host's account sugararmy07 permanently.

➷ Follow your judge's account, as soon as they are announced, permanently.

➷ Add this book to your private as well as public reading list for updates. As I said, ghosting the awards will not be tolerated.

➷ Give a creative shoutout on your message board. Judging will start as soon as the categories will fill up.

➷ Read and give reviews on the book "Aeonian" written by the host. (There are only two oneshots). For next books, read two chapters of “She Belongs To Me” per book.

➷ Last, but not the least, you need to have confidence in yourself to enter these awards. Please, know your self worth and don't be demotivated if you don't win. This also counts as a payment. ❀(*'▽'*)❀
(And this payment is mandatory.)

)