🪻RESULTS : Best Female Protagonist🪻

So, here are the results of the 'Best Female Protagonist' category

So, here are the results of the 'Best Female Protagonist' category. Congratulations to those who win, and congratulations to those too who participated. I hope nobody gets demotivated. These types of opportunities help us to improve more.

➷ Please take the judge's opinions as advices. Don't disrespect your judge.

➷ Don't unfollow the Judge, the community or the host. It will lead to your entry in the blacklist.

JUDGE : mxtsuro

{ I would like to thank the judge for providing the reviews even after she was COVID positive. I would also like to thank a friend of hers shxlomoh You are very kind to help your friend like this. And, I consider you a judge as well. I would definitely provide you your rewards. Thank you...♥✨}

"Reviews"

Submitted by Myrddin and Shelomoh ( mxtsuro and shxlomoh )

The Call of the Beachwick by jpsuchecki (38.5/50)

o Character Development: 8/10
o Impact on Readers: 7.5/10
o Realistic Element: 7.5/10
o Emotional Portrayal: 7.5/10
o Overall Impression: 8/10

Chapter Summary :

In this chapter, Kesi embraces the spiritual currents and feels a profound connection to something beyond the tangible realm. However, her gift starts to fade, and she accepts it without hesitation. Eliza, along with the others, plans a celebration and assigns tasks to prepare for the event. Eliza expresses excitement about a device that Kesi has finished. Kesi confirms that the contraption is complete, and they make plans to gather everyone at the temple ground for the celebration. The chapter ends with a comforting embrace between Kesi and Eliza.

Constructive Critique:

1. Female Protagonist Development:
The chapter provides insight into Kesi's acceptance of the fading of her gift and her readiness to move forward. However, further exploration of her emotional journey and internal thoughts would enhance her character development. Delving deeper into her feelings about losing her gift and her connection to the divine would allow readers to connect with her on a more personal level.

2. Impact: The chapter introduces the fading of Kesi's gift and the preparations for a celebration. While the impact of these events is evident, further exploration of their significance to the overall story and character arcs would enhance the reader's engagement. Highlighting the importance of the celebration and the implications of Kesi's completed device would create a stronger impact on the reader.