🪻RESULTS : Best Title🪻

So, here are the results of the ‘Best Cover’ category

So, here are the results of the ‘Best Cover’ category. Congratulations to those who win, and congratulations to those too who participated. I hope nobody gets demotivated. These types of opportunities help us to improve more.

➷ Please take the judge's opinions as advices. Don't disrespect your judge.

➷ Don't unfollow the Judge, the community or the host. It will lead to your entry in the blacklist.

JUDGE : SSears90

“Reviews”

Forever is the sweetest con by Rosecherry2602

Relevance to the story 8/10
Originality & Creativity 10/10
Ability to attract potential readers 10/10
Stand-out elements 9/10
Overall Impression 9/10

Opinion: The title is unique, but I think the use of 'Forever' doesn't quite fit the story because the time frame is for Jungkook to make Aera love her life within a year, or else he has to do something drastic. The use of 'Sweetest con" really draws in interest as we can see the story is going to be full of different emotions. It's a nice title!

Total 46/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Chaos veiled in Harmony by ivna_jung

Relevance to the story 10/10
Originality & Creativity 10/10
A

bility to attract potential readers 10/10
Stand-out elements 10/10
Overall Impression 10/10

Opinion: This title really stands out and attracts readers. It makes us think, "What do they mean by chaos veiled in harmony?" and draws us in to want to find out. It fits the story nicely and gives us a glimpse into the twists and turns that the plot is going to present. Great title!

Total 50/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I do believe in your Galaxy by NivethaBaranikumar

Relevance to the story 10/10
Originality & Creativity 10/10
Ability to attract potential readers 8/10
Stand-out elements 8/10
Overall Impression 9/10

Opinion: This is a creative and unique title that I think will really draw people into wanting to read this story. I just think there will be some people who think the title is long. I think the term "Your Galaxies" makes it stand out because it really dives into the fact of mystery and things beyond our control [and in the case of your book, an arranged marriage].