🪻RESULTS : Best Heartwarming Chapter🪻

So, here are the results of the ‘Best Heartwarming Chapter’ category

So, here are the results of the ‘Best Heartwarming Chapter’ category. Congratulations to those who win, and congratulations to those too who participated. I hope nobody gets demotivated. These types of opportunities help us to improve more.

➷ Please take the judge's opinions as advices. Don't disrespect your judge.

➷ Don't unfollow the Judge, the community or the host. It will lead to your entry in the blacklist.

JUDGE : daydream_luvr

“Reviews”

Whispers of Infertility, Shouts of Love by Sofietaekook

Characters:9/10
Emotional impact 9/10
Realistic element 7/10
Writing style 8/10
Overall impression 8/10

Review
I don't like making reviews long so I will just say this. Your book brought a warm feeling in me which I feel will be the same for other readers. You captured the male character's pain and the female character's determination in breaking down his wall and showing that love can conquer .

Total 41/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

My Loves Countdown by ParkAaimin

Characters: 7 /10
Emotional impact :7/10
Realistic element :7/10
Writing style:9/10
Overall impression:8/10

Review
Your book's character development was on point showing how much he has changed or trying to change but sadly too late ,the environment was so visually filled and one could picture him .But I feel heartbroken would have been a better category than heartwarming.

Total 38/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Dawn in the Foggy Dew by LiebeKlara

Characters :10/10
Emotional impact:9/10
Realistic element:9/10
Writing style:9/10
Overall impression:9/10

Reviews
Everything had emotions each paragraph had a feeling that made one never want to leave the books .the characters all had an impact on one another and probably the readers too .The environment was so on point that I can picture it like a movie .

Total 46/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**