🪻RESULTS : Best Blurb🪻

So, here are the results of the ‘Best Blurb’ category

So, here are the results of the ‘Best Blurb’ category. Congratulations to those who win, and congratulations to those too who participated. I hope nobody gets demotivated. These types of opportunities help us to improve more.

➷ Please take the judge's opinions as advices. Don't disrespect your judge.

➷ Don't unfollow the Judge, the community or the host. It will lead to your entry in the blacklist.

JUDGE : Rosecherry2602

“Reviews”

Chaos veiled in harmony by ivna_jung

Summarizing quality - 9/10
Ability to attract potential readers - 7/10
Insight to the story- 8/10
Creativity - 8/10
Overall - 8/10

The blurb compliments the title and leaves questions in the mind of readers. The blurb’s tone has a nice ring to it with its vocabulary being not-so-simple and not-so-complicated. It is intriguing. However, I’d suggest partitioning the blurb. The four main lines need not have spaces between them and there can be more material to the blurb indicating the genre and uniqueness of the book. The genre seems to be a family thriller but the sub genres and themes also need to be mentioned to give readers clarity in what they're getting themselves into and attract the potential audience. Overall, the blurb is good and needs some minor edit but all in all, it’s still effective.

Total 40/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I do believe in your galaxy by NivethaBaranikumar

Summarizing quality - 8/10
Ability to attract potential readers - 7/10
Insight to the story- 9/10
Creativity - 7810
Overall - 8/10

The blurb poses the themes of the story and the hidden conflict and characters. The blurb is simple and has the potential to drive the audience into the story. I’ll suggest you to hint at the nature of the book on whether it’s fluff or dark or some other theme as a large number of the audience look up for the themes and tropes used in the story before clicking in. You need to hint at what they should expect in the book with unique themes used in the book. The secrets and thrill can be explored more by not just mentioning the secrets but also what those secrets can be about. Like adding a line such as, “join the journey filled with thrill” *whatever the thrill/trope/uniqueness might be*’’. This will not only invite the readers but also make them aware of the themes of the book. It can be economic disparities,murder mystery, fluff mention etc.A lot of readers on wattpad are just scrolling and they’ll click on the book when they see the theme they like.