Two Little Lines | Johnnie Guilbert

Summary: not a request - "Reader finds out they're pregnant and freaks out

Summary: not a request - "Reader finds out they're pregnant and freaks out."

Warnings: pregnancy talk, pregnant!reader, crying, fluff

Enjoy!

══════════════════

You stood in the bathroom, hands on the counter as you stare at the second and really dark pink line that appeared almost instantly.

You could feel your stomach turning, which has been happening the last week - to which you now know the answer to.

"Fuck." You rest a hand on your forehead, "Okay." You breathe out, "Fuck fuck fuck." Your voice turns into a whispered squeal, which is full of panic.

Johnnie suddenly breaks you from your panicked state by coming through the front door yelling, "Babe! Babe! Come out here. If you're sleeping wake up!"

You wipe your face, "Oh, fuck." You sniffle, trying to pull yourself together as quick as you can, "Goddamn it, Johnnie."

You also have an answer as to why you've been so grumpy lately.

You scatter to cram the paper evidence from the pregnancy test box and throw it in the trash bin.

You bend down with a groan and pull it out, trying to cover it up as best you could.

You were scared.

You could feel your heart racing quick and you felt like you were going to throw up. You felt very overwhelmed and you eventually end snapping on Johnnie.

Johnnie knocks on the door, "Hey, babe. You in there? I gotta tell ya something." You press your lips together, desperately hoping your voice sounds normal, "I'll be right out, baby."

"Come on." He whines, "I'm so excited to tell you!"

Johnnie's persistent-ness is pushing you closer to that breaking point. You close your eyes and take a slow deep breath before you stand up, walking over to the door.

You pull it towards you, keeping it closed slightly and your body blocking the counter, "Johnnie. I said give me a second."

He stops and stares at you, "Um. Okay?" He says plainly, "I don't understand what that was all about."

You sigh, "I just.. I need a second, okay?"

"What's going on?" Johnnie asks, now finally noticing your puffy eyes from crying, "Why are you crying?" He steps closer and your hand on the door knob tightens, "I'll tell you then.."

"No, tell me now.. if you're.. in trouble, I would like to know." He reaches up to touch your face but the thought of him not wanting anything to do with you once he knows makes you wince.

Johnnie notices your wince and he shakes his head, stepping closer to the door, "No, seriously. What's going on."

You just burst into tears, completely letting your boiling emotions take over. You step back from the door and cover your face.

Johnnie moves to you, taking you into his arms and kissing your head, "Hey, hey." He whispers as you gasp for air, completely breaking down.

"Y/n." He says, his voice louder, "y/n."

He looks around, making sure nothing was going on. His does a double take once his eyes move over the positive pregnancy test.

He reaches out, sliding it closer, "When is this from?"

You sniffle against his chest, "t-today." You cry out, word vomit coming up and out, "I-im so-o sor-ry, John-nie."

He set the test down and cups your cheeks, "Why are you sorry?" He's starting to panic more the longer you take to say anything, "Babe."

"I-I know you don't want kids right now.. a-and an-d I ju-" you breathe out, sobbing into his chest.

"Y/n, baby. Sweetheart." Johnnie grabs your face, "look at me." You look up at him, sniffling and gasping for air and he sighs, "Calm down. Take a breather."

He has you take a deep breath with him and he nods, "Good. Okay. So tell me." He reaches back, slipping the test off the counter and holds it up, "Is this why you've been weirdly sick this last week and a half?"

You smirk, still a mess from crying, "y-yes."

"I'm not mad, alright. I mean. I was mad that you wouldn't let me come in but now I get it." He kisses your forehead, "A baby wasn't in the plans, but does anything really ever go to plan?"

He's calmed you down enough now and you blow out air, "I was.. genuinely scared you weren't going to want me anymore."

He rolls his eyes, "Please, no one can take you away from me." He pulls you in, "I can't wait to see you with a little baby belly."

You laugh slightly, "Oh." You look up at him, "What did you want to tell me?"

He bats the air, "nothing is as important as this." He sighs, "we were supposed to go to diner to celebrate a future collab with some people, but I'm not going."

"Is who I'm thinking of?" You sniffle and Johnnie nods. Your eyes grow wide and you start to tear up again, "Oh Johnnie! I'm so proud of you."

You reach up and wrap your arms around his neck, hugging him tight, "Why aren't you going to dinner though? Seriously, I'll be fine."

"Do you feel like going?" He asks and you shake your head, "I mean, I would like to but I really don't feel like it."

"I'm not leaving you alone, so if you want to stay home I'm staying home and you're not just going to go because of me." Johnnie says and you smile, "Only if you really want to. I don't want you to miss out on anything because of me."

He puts his hand over your mouth, "Uh uh uh, we're done with the conversation now." He leans back, "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" You ask and he looks back at you as he walks out the door, "I'm going to tell Jake and Tara to come over so we can tell them."

You smiles and laid a hand on your stomach, mentally smacking yourself for having a huge meltdown over literally nothing.

Hormones, you think with an eye roll. You make your way out to the living room so you can comfortably wait for Jake and Tara to arrive.

══════════════════

Thanks for reading! Ilysm! As always, let me know how you liked it! 🖤