Caught in 4K | Colby Brock

Summary: anon request - "hii can you do colby and reader having a secret relationship and sam and kat walk in on them making out and sam was recording and he starts screaming? thank you!!!" 

Warnings: kissing/making out, getting caught, fluff, cute, Sam and Kat are together in this

Enjoy!

══════════════════

"Colby." You whisper as your hands slide up his clothed chest, "We're going to get caught." Colby's hands squeeze your hips and he pulls his lips away from your neck, "I missed you today."

You smile, "I know, Colbs. I miss you, too." You run your hand through his hair, looking down at him, "Why don't we just te-"

Colby crashes his lips onto yours, mumbling against them, "Not ready." You nod, sliding your hands to his neck as you deepen the kiss. You grind down onto him and he groans out, "Not enough time, princess."

"After?" You ask and he nods, smirking as he looks at you. "oh yeah. You. Me. And this bed." He points to the bed below him and you laugh, "It's a date." You lean in to connect your lips again when all of a sudden the door swings open.

"Colby have you se- whooooa!" Sam screams and you and Colby freeze, staring at them like deer in headlights, "what's going ooooon!?"

"Are you-" Kat stops, shaking her head slightly, "Are you guys fucking dating!?" You laugh nervously, still straddling Colby to block the boner that is quickly working its way down now that Sam has a camera pointed at you.

"Sam. Turn that thing off." Colby laughs and Sam shakes his head, "I'm vlogging."

══════════════════

Thank you so much for reading. I truly appreciate everyone's patience as I try and push these out. I love you all so much. Thank you, again. I love yas!