Eternal Bond | Sam Golbach

Vampire!Sam Golbach x NewbornVampire!Reader

Warnings: mentions of death/dying, blood warning, blood sharing, strong language, swearing, reading being anxious and on edge, semi sexual acts (when you read you'll understand)

This will be based off of The Vampire Diaries Vamps because I'm currently rewatching it (and so in love with the Salvatore brothers)

══════════════════

While you were human, Sam always had this lingering fear of losing you one day. He knew that falling for you, a human, had it's risks and disadvantages and what not. But, Sam wanted nothing more than to make you his for the rest of eternity.

And that's what he did.

You snapped your eyes open, sitting up from the bed with a gasp as your hand flies to your neck, "F-fuck." You look around, "Fuck. What the fuck happened?"

Your eyes meet Sam's and you squint.

He holds his hands out, stepping towards you as he laughs nervously, "Dooon't, freak out." He tries to keep his voice calm and you swing your legs off the bed, stare burning into him, "Don't freak out?"

You stand up, lunging towards him, but your fancy new super speed catches you off guard and Sam catches you before you bounce off his chest, "Easy now. I know you're going through a lot."

You raise your brows, "You fucking killed me, for one, and two. I feel like I'm trying to crawl out of my own skin, Sam!"

He nods as he takes a step back, "It'll feel like that for.. maybe a while. But I'm here to help you, sweetheart. What else are you feeling?"

You lick your lips, pressing them together as you take a deep breath through your nose, "Everything is.."

Starting to heavily freak you out.

You look around, shaking your head, "Amplified." You shake your hands, "How did I move that fast? What else can I do?"

Sam's lip pulls between his teeth, "There's a lot you can do." Your eyes search his face and suddenly you're hit with this ravishing hunger that feels like you're going to die if you don't eat - which, isn't a lie at all, actually.

"Hungry." You mumble before looking at the door. You go to walk towards it and Sam grabs your arm, "Y/n. You can't-" You pull your arm away from Sam, letting out a frustrated whine as you tilt your head, "I need to eat."

"I know, baby, but you can't leave my room right now. Colby went out to get you something because we weren't.. really.." he laughs slightly, "Prepared for this."