Pretty Vibes | Tara Yummy

Warnings: strong language, lesbian relationship, girl x girl, slight sexual innuendos, friends joking

Enjoy!

══════════════════

When it came out that you and Tara were together, no one was really surprised. Even though you both tried to fight it off and just say you were best friends, you were lovers from the start.

It really came out to the public when you were at her One Mill Party. You both just couldn't keep your hands off each other, but the picture that broke Twitter, which is of Tara straddling you as your lips are fully locked with hers, really sold it.

"Jake wants to know if we want to do a video with them tomorrow." Tara looks up at you, her head resting on your thighs, "It'll probably be like a car video or something?"

You nod, looking down at her, "Yeah that's fine." You smile at her, eyes scanning over her beautiful face, "You're so pretty." You brush her bangs from her eyes and she smiles, "I love the way you always compliment me."

She sits up, giggling, "I love you." Her eyes move onto you, a smile resting on her lips. You lean forward, cupping her cheeks as you place a gentle kiss on her lips, "I love you."

You feel one of your phones vibrating and you both look around. It's Tara's, Jake is calling, "Hello?" She says putting the phone on speaker.

"Yeah, hey. Johnnie wants to do the video now, so we can swing by and grab you guys if that's cool with you and your scissor sister?" He laughs and you Tara share a look, both laughing at his words.

"Fuck off, Jake." You say leaning forward, "Also, do I have time to fuck my girlfriend before we do this video?" There's a short silence and you and Tara both know what's about to be asked.

"Can I watch?"

"No!" You and Tara both laugh into the phone. Jake lets out a whine, "Oh my fuck you guys are so annoying. Just one time pleeeease." You look at Tara and back down to the phone, sliding your hand closer, "Fine."

"Really!?" Jake asks all excited and you quickly shut it down as you speak quickly, "No. well let you know when we're on our way. Bye!" You hang up and pull Tara on top of you, "You know he'll show up here, so we don't have a lot of time."

She nods, smiling as she leans down to plant her lips onto yours.

══════════════════

Thank you so much for reading and as always, let me know how you liked it. I love yas! 🖤