Other end of the Line | Jake Webber

Summary: anon request - "PLEASEEEE I NEED A PHONE SEX JAKE SMUT

Summary: anon request - "PLEASEEEE I NEED A PHONE SEX JAKE SMUT. I DONT CARE WHEN YOU GET THIS OUT I JUST NEED IT." 

Warnings: SMUT18+, phone sex, masterbation, sexual innuendos, dirty talk, filth

Enjoy!

══════════════════

You've done this countless of times, especially when he's away filming videos.

Phone sex is easy for you, but it's hard because your body is so used to the touch of Jake, your hands barely do anything.

After telling Jake said issue, he chuckles through the phone, "Don't worry, baby. Daddy Jake will talk you through it."

You whimper at his words, gently placing your fingers on your clit, "Thank you."

"Mmm." Jake hums in response, "Tell me what you're doing, babe." You bite down on your lip, "Rubbing my clit."

Jake groans in response, "I can't wait to taste you." You nod to yourself, whining out as you add pressure, "I know."

"You always taste so fucking good, you know that?" Jake asks and you laugh slightly, "mm, you told me a time or two."

You slide two fingers down, sliding them in and out of your soaked cunt, "Now, I have two fingers in my pussy."

"Does it feel good?" Jake asks and you moan out quietly in response, "Not as good as yours would feel inside of me."

"You always feel so fucking tight, even around my fingers." Jake groans lowly and you can hear his breathing pick up.

"I need you, like sitting right on my dick." Jake says, "Bouncing up and down, I get a nice view of your tits that way."

"They are pretty nice aren't they?" You tease, moaning out as you go back to rubbing your clit, "Miss you and your dick so much."

"I know baby. Just one more day, okay?"

"One more day." You repeat and you can hear the smile in Jake's voice, "Why don't I tell you all the things I want to do to you tomorrow?"

══════════════════

Let me know what you think of this, and as always, thank you so much for reading. Ilysm! 🖤