Chapter 3 | Sweet morning

~🕛 Monday~
::01:23AM;

They eventually got close to finishing the project, Chester was reading information they had to write down out of a book, but his voice was fuzzy for Mandy, she couldn't make out the words he was saying. She laid her head on the desk and closed her eyes, a bit of glitter from the table sticking to her cheek, not long after she fell asleep.

"aaaand now just write our names in the corner!"
Chester suggested after finally finishing to read, when he looked up from the book he saw a quiet Mandy, sleeping peacefully. She must've been tired!

He stood up and went over to her desk, gently and slowly picking her up, trying not to wake her up. He'd manage to finish the project, even with the messy handwriting!

What he noticed while placing her on the bed was the faint candy scent she had, Chester always loved that about her. For a moment she opened her eyes and mumbled something along the lines of
"Don't ruin the project Chester.."

He just scoffed at that and went to the desk, taking care of the rest of the project.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

~🕛 Monday morning~
::06:05AM;

"If theres something strange, in the neighborhood, who are you gonna call?"

"GHOST BUSTERS!!!"
The two of them were singing together, having a concert in front of the bathroom mirror, Mandy was doing her makeup for the day and Chester was helping with her hair, speak of practical! This way they were ready to leave in only 15 minutes.

"Ouch- Do you not know how to tie hair!?"
Mandy scolded as she almost ruined her eyeliner because of Chester

"I happen to not be a girl, madam."

"I was meaning to ask, how'd the project come along?"
She was still a bit worried, she was expecting a prank anytime soon now.

🛑~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~🛑

As a little hint from the author, I'll tell you exactly what's happening and why when they're alone they get along so well.

Chester is jealous, jealous whenever Mandy would hang out with her girl friends, or the boys that come around their friend group, he was jealous when she wouldn't even talk to him all day, and his only solution to this was to get her attention in school by playing all kinds of tricks! Again, he doesn't get the hint that she ignores him even more after these pranks.

Will this affect them again? Their project maybe? Well, let's see.

🟩~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~🟩

"Ohhh it's just fine, I put it in my school bag so we don't forget."
Truthfully, it was fine. What he did to it wont affect the grade at all! But after Mandy fell asleep, let's just say that every drawn element had now googly eyes and a moustache made out of fuzzy metal wires.. knowing their teacher he will definitely like it, knowing Mandy she'll think that it's unprofessional.

"Hm, if you say so.."
She didn't pay much mind and decided to trust him on this one. By now, bad romance by Lady Gaga was playing on the background while Mandy waited for her hair to be done

Chester was taking his time, he wanted it to be perfect! Her hair was soft to the touch and he enjoyed this job, after half of the song was through, the redhair finsihed doing Mandy's hairstyle.
"Perfect!"

After getting dressed in their school uniforms, the two of them walked downstairs where a tray of muffins made by Mandy's mom were waiting, they both took one and then rushed to catch the bus.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Their morning ended with a fairly long bus ride to school, with them listening to music together sharing a pair of earphones. Only Mandy humming the songs and Chester tapping against the arm rest to the beat could be heard through the empty bus

~641 words