Chapter 10 | Established

~📍 Mandy's room ~
::02:43AM;

They were officially a couple now, the excitement made it hard to sleep so they both stood up late. Mandy had a lot of stuff she wanted to try with Chester, and one of her ideas was happening right now.

"You have oddly feminine features."
Chester was sitting on the bed, and Mandy on his lap, a bag of make-up and different palettes were next to them as she applied mascara on his lashes.

"It's because I'm gonna be the prettiest gal in town with the makeup on!"
He wanted to laugh but Mandy was holding his face in place so he just smiled.

"You'd be the equivalent of Fiona."
she put the mascara away, his makeup was officially done! He looked very funny like this, that was Mandy's whole plan.

"Would you be my Shrek then?"

Mandy didn't even answer that, she picked up a small mirror and gave it to Chester, who then looked at his reflection. The make-up was ridiculous, and Mandy was proud of that
"What do you think? Now you're really a jester!"

"I look like a drag queen!"
His favourite part of the makeup would probably be the cherry chapstick Mandy used,

Mandy giggled at the comparation and got up to go and get make-up wipes, not before taking photos of course. Her artwork sha'll be remembered.

After taking the makeup off, they both decided that sleep was the best thing to do right now. Mandy was storytelling about a drama she heard from Emz, and Chester was laying down next to her, looking at the ceiling.

He just felt really happy, he was finally with the girl he liked.. Maybe he should've confessed way earlier, but he was okay with this. He fell asleep first, Mandy after.

At first they were on different sides of the bed, but with Chester moving around a lot they ended up in a cuddling position.

As Emz would say, hashtag couple goals.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

~📍The following day at school ~

Lola, Colette and Fang were heading to their second class together, making all kinds of small talk.. but something just felt off!

"Have any of you seen Mandy today?"
Lola asked the both of them, it was only the second class but she couldn't help but wonder where she was! Colette bit her bottom lip and shook her head no

"Good remark, I haven't seen Chester either today."
Fang added to the argument, a few seconds of silence and they all stopped walking, and a simultaneous smile took over their face.

"Dibs on calling her!"
Lola declared as she took her phone out, searching for Mandys contact. The phone kept ringing for a good few seconds before Mandy answered.

It was a video call, the first thing the three saw on Lola's phone was Mandy with a tired face, and some red hair getting in the way.
Lola acted like she didn't see that
"Hola darliiiing! Why aren't you at school yet?"

Mandy was confused for a moment, but when she looked at the clock, it was over an hour since school started.
"HOLY SHIT!!"
Chester seemed to wake up from Mandy's panic, he sighed before asking her to stop yelling.

"Well, that's where Chester went."
Fang remarked with a smirk, when the red hair heard his friends voice, he finally opened his eyes and got in the way of the camera.

"Hello!"

"Heya dude."

Mandy got the guy out of the way so she could talk with Lola again.
"Talk to you at school, thanks for waking me up!"
She quickly spoke before hanging up.

The three that called started making their way back to class afterwards, they had a lot of questions for Mandy and Chester, but that had to wait until they got there.

~694 words

A/N: 300 reads already! Thank you all so much <3
The story will most likely end soon, and this was more of a filler chapter, but I'm thinking of taking reader suggestions for bonus chapters! Basically, if anyone has a ManChester idea/scenario, write them in the comments and I'll make them come true as a bonus chapter!