Chapter 3 - Lost in his eyes

Alyssa's POV

He stares at me. His eyes wonder all over my body, and I inhale sharply. I might be injured, but his eyes feel like he's actually touching me. His eyes stopped at my cleavage for a second before moving down to my skirt. I can tell what he's thinking about from just his dilated pupils. Then he seems to snap back to reality and hand me my wallet. Oh, my god. He isn't my stalker. He was just trying to give me my wallet back. I'm such an idiot.
"Let me help you get home, please." He asks one more time before reaching out his hand again, but this time, more confidently.

"Thank you." Is all I say,knowing there is no way for me to get up and walk for another 5 minutes. Suddenly, his arms hook under me, and he lifts me up bridal position and starts walking. But I can not focus on him but my body and how much it all aches. All the scratches are burning and bleeding. I can feel my eyes tear up as I slowly wrap my arms around his neck. Knowing he isn't my stalker and he's also a soldier, I begin to be more and more comfortable around him. He sort of makes me feel safe now and protected. I bury my head inthe crook of his neck and try to let my tears shed so he doesn't notice. I can feel him stiffen for a second before he relaxes and keeps on carrying me. I'm pretty sure he can tell I'm crying, but I don't say a word. And neither does he.

"I'm sorry I scared you. Don't cry." His voice was low and guilty. I look up at him and smile a little.
"No, it just...hurts." I look down at my hurt and bruised body. His eyes shift down to my thighs, and then back up at me again.
"I know, but I'll take care of you, ma'am." He says. Ma'am? Do I look old? Or is he just trying to be polite. I told protest and let him carry me to my house. I give him directions on when to turn and where to walk, and we get there quiet quickly.

We get to in front of my house, and he sits me down on the curb. He then takes off my broken heel from my leg and looks at it. He touches my ankle gently, which causes me to cry out.
"I think I twisted it."
"I think you broke it." He looks up at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes. He takes off my other heel, and with holding it in one hand, he picks me back up in bridal position.
"Can you open the door?" He asks gently. I slowly lift the key out of my bag and try to open it with my shaky hands. He waits patiently until I unlock it. He carries me in and sits me down on the couch.

"If you want, I can take care of you for today," He stands up, looking around. "I'm not busy. I'm off duty in 5 minutes anyway."

Wait. That means that he has left work to return my wallet, and he won't even get paid because of me?! I feel horrible now. I try to look through my guilt and give him a small nod. I can see him slightly smile under his mask. Now, it's really killing me.
"Can I see you without the mask?" I couldn't stop thinking about how he might've looked under it. He chuckles before pulling the mask off his face. Oh, my god. The mask leaves behind a pile of messy, dark brown hair and a beautiful face. This man looked as if he was sculpted by gods. His face was perfectly symmetrical, and his nose was straight and big, which suited his face so well. His skin was tan and clear, and he had nice lips that curved up in a smile, leaving slight dimples on both sides.

I realise I've been staring at him for too long and how awkward he must've felt.
"Waoh." Is all I managed to get out of me. His face was too much to handle. It suddenly got really hot in the room, and I slowly took off my jumper. He offered to help, so I gave him the jumper and let him fold it and put it to the side.

"You can sit if you want." I place my hand next to me on the couch, and he sits down, getting comfortable. He manspreads on my couch and looks down at me.
"Your house is very nice, you know. But I have to ask. Why did you think I knew where you lived?" His question was sudden but not unexpected. So I told him. I told him every single detail to what's been happening in my life.

As I'm telling the story, he pours me some wine since I asked him, and he drinks some too. As we're talking and drinking, time goes by. It gets dark quiet quickly, I would say.
"So, that's about it. I guess I'm paranoid." I laugh a little. The wine has completely numbed my pain, and I don't feel anything anymore as we're laughing on my couch.
"Or maybe you have a stalker." He says. We both burst out laughing as we sat on the couch.
"It's getting pretty late. I should get to bed. Can you help me? You're free to stay over." I ask him, secretly hoping he'll sleep in my bed tonight. He smiles, this time noticeably.
"Sure. I'll help you and I'll stay."

He gets up from the couch, and I can feel that this is my moment. I know it might be fast, but I need to act now. I push myself up and fall into his arms. Of course, he catches me, and I desperately kiss him, getting on my tippy toes. After a couple of seconds, he kisses me back, and I begin to feel his tongue slip into my mouth. His tongue explores the inside of my mouth before wrapping around my tongue. He holds me by my waist, and I wrap my legs around him. He lifts me and carries me upstairs, where he drops me on my bed. He kisses my neck, and I feel him getting bigger and bigger under me. He then takes off his shirt and reveals his beautiful tan body, his abs, and his hot chest.

He takes off my shirt, leaving me in a bra and a mini skirt and removes my panties under it. He kisses his way down from my neck to my lower stomach until his reaches under my skirt. I feel his fingers rubbing my sensitive clit and his lips rubbing against my entrance. A sharp exhale leaves my mouth, which makes him chuckle before he slips his tongue inside me. Then he teases my clit until a gut wrenching orgasm leaves my body and leaves me shattered and a moaning mess. He then unbuckles his trousers with only one hand and flips me on my back. I can hear him ripping apart a wrapper before I feel his tip entering me. We both gasp loudly, and he quickly picks up the pace. His hands reach for my clit, rubbing it softly and gently while he pounds me like a slut.

After about an hour, he finishes, and we both lay on the bed next to each other. We're both out of breath. His hand travels to my clit one more time before I moan loudly which makes him chuckle. I then lay on my side and place my leg on top of his waist, cuddling him as he wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest, and he pulls the cover over our naked bodies. It was the most peaceful moment in my life so far. Me laying on his chest, listening to him gently breathing and his heart beating as I fell asleep.