Chapter 5 - The search

Alyssa's POV

I look around as the room becomes bigger and bigger. Or at least from my point of view. I walk around desperately, knowing this is probably my only chance of getting help. I mean, if the stalker finds out, he'll probably just kidnap me or kill me. But if I manage to find him, I could ask for help. Everything becomes overwhelming. I can't find him, and my heartbeat speeds up. My body is still in aches from my fall, and my thoughts are everywhere. I flinch when someone touches my shoulder. It's not Enzo. It's a blonde guy.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? Are you lost?" He looks at the tear, falling down my cheek. Thinking of my stalker already makes me go absolute crazy. I need to find Enzo.
"I need to find Enzo.." I say in the lowest whisper.
"Oh, Enzo, okay. I'll help you. there's no need to cry." He walks with me by his side until we get to an empty bunk. With Enzo written on it.
"He's getting changed, but he'll be back after." He smiles and walks away. I stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say.

"Alyssa?" I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn around to face Enzo, who's already looking right at me. His dressed in full uniform, and he's on the other side of the bunk bed. He walks around to me and just stares, not knowing what to say.
"What's wrong? Why are you here?" I shrug awkwardly before sitting down on his bed.
"Someone left this in my mailbox this morning." I whisper and hand him the note. He looks at it with a stone cold expression, which has been like this since he found me by his bed. He seemed so different. It's not anything like he was yesterday. And now I'm starting to understand why the lady was so surprised that I was looking for him.
"I don't know what to say. Maybe I could have it checked for fingerprints. Not guaranteed it will work." He shrugs. I am desperate to ask about last night, but I keep quiet.
"Follow me." Is all he says.

We step into a smaller room that looks more like an office than a room, and he locks the door.
"Who's office is this? Yours?" I look around, admiring the nice warm coloured wood walls.
"It's my boss's, but there are no cameras." He smiles before stepping a little closer.
"And why are we in here? Why does it matter if there are cameras?"

He smirks. Thoughts of him yesterday reappear again.
"About last night..." He looks down at the ground a little.
"Did it happen?" The question slipped out of my mouth. He stares at me like I'm crazy for a second.
"Like, the sex? Of course, it happened. Why wouldn't it have?" He looks at me a little concerned but shrugs it off quickly.
"You had me thinking it didn't. Who leaves someone like that. Without a note or something, at least. Maybe a "sorry I had to leave but I fucked you" note." I think all my anger came from my frustration about my stalker. He stared at me, not even revealing a tiny bit of emotion.
"I'll do that next time."

He then suddenly lifts me and places me on the desk, standing between my legs. I can feel his knee gently pushing on my sensitive spot, and he kisses me deeply. It's like I'm reliving yesterday but in his boss's office.
"What about your boss?" He just smiles and continues. I wasn't sure whether I should let him or not, but I couldn't help it. He then kneels down, being in Eye level with my panties. I can feel his lips between the fabric, and I'm suddenly thankful that I wore a skirt today. I can feel his teeth gently play with the fabric of my underwear before he pulls on it. That's when I realised he's trying to take my underwear off. WITH HIS TEETH. And for some reason, that turned me on even more. He gets it off me quietly, and the noises of a plastic wrapper fill the room. My head falls back, waiting for him to take over me.

And it hits me. Him sliding into me send a wave of pleasure through my body. I can feel myself get more and more sensitive as he fucks my brain out. Yeah, it wasn't a sweet and soft sex but a rough and passionate one. He pounded into me so hard that I couldn't even moan. He was also hiding his face in my shoulder, trying to stiffen his moans. I'd even feel him bite down on my shoulder once or twice. The he makes me lay all the way over on the desk, putting my legs up on his shoulders as he fucks me. While he does so, he massages my clit, and a gut wrenching orgasm leaves my body, leaving me shivering and a wet mess. He the finishes with a loud moan and a couple of grunts before starting to slow down. I arch my back as he's slowly but deeply continues. As he slows down, he places tiny kisses all over me gently until he gets to my neck and leaves hickeys everywhere.