Chapter 6 - Coming back for more

Enzo's POV

She's irresistible. As she's sat on top of that desk. It's like I can't even control myself around her. I'm so gonna get fired and kicked out, but for her, I'd be worth it. The way her eyes roll back when I slide inside her. Her tightening around me as she squirms and moans. I had to bury my face in her shoulder so people didn't hear us. It felt so passionate and real even though we weren't taking it slow.

After we were done, we hurried to get dressed and lock up before my boss saw me. As I'm closing, we make eye contact. She has eyes that I can look at until the day I die. I mean, her deep ocean blue eyes were mesmerising. Everything happened too fast in that office, even though it should've never happened. I didn't join so that I could fall in love. I joined because I never wanted to give love another chance ever again. But damn. For her, I'd do anything in the world. Now that I've met her, I feel like there's a reason for me to fight. She might be the reason why I want the same things in life again. Marriage. Children. Family. Quiet life. God! I shouldn't.
"That was...risky." She smiles at me as we walk back to the bunks. Her smile is addictive. Just as the rest of her. I can not give up on her. Ever.

"Are you busy tonight?" The words slip out of my mouth casually.
"Not really, why?" She knows why. I can tell on her face. She knows exactly what I want and how I want it. She's just teasing me. Forcing me to say the words were both thinking.
"Maybe we could go on a date? Since we've been...well...engaging in activities together." I cough, trying to clear the awkwardness. She laughs a little, and I completely melt. I'm ashamed at how I behave in front of this woman.

Fuck.

She just gives me a small nod. I need to focus.
"About your stalker. I'm guessing you're here because of it." My voice switches to a rather serious tone. I try not to look at her because I know her beautiful face will distract me. Shit. Too late. I hate how I notice every sudden change on her face. I also noticed how she went pale so quickly. Did I ruin the moment? I can't keep seeing her. She's too intoxicating.
"I...My stalker really scared me today. He left this note, and I kept thinking about it." I finally observed the note. I'm suck a dick. Why do I keep using the fact that she's sensitive and that she needs someone. I'm clearly not the person she needs. I can tell she's scared and I need to do something. I'd do anything in the world to make her safe and healthy.
"I'll actually try and look into like I promised. I'll get back to you later since I do know where you live." I smile at her though she doesn't notice under my mask.

I watch as she awkwardly steps back and begins to walk away. I'm forzen for a couple of seconds before I even continue dressing. As I'm leaving for duty, I can see the reception lady blushing and smiling. She's sort of new. He knows nothing at all about anyone. You're lucky if she can look up your name. And she let's random people in. Although, I'm kind of glad she let Alyssa in.

"You do realise there's a hidden camera hidden in your boss's office that's connected to the front desk, right?" She turns her computer to show me deep inside Alyssa. Damn, she looked good bent over, her nails digging into his table.
"You delete that right now!" My voice lowers, and her face falls. I dont know why I got so possessive of her, but I did. And for the tape, I had some things in mind.

"I knew it was impossible for you to be nice. I know exactly what's going on. You're a meanie that has a soft spot for only her." Is she joking? I mean, of course I do. Is she crazy? Isn't it obvious? I'd cut off all my limbs for her. I'd do anything for some reason. But she doesn't have to know that. How dar she even ask me something like this. Little does she know I could strangle her without changing shade. But I can't. I need to be focused. I just left her behind and walked away.

The whole day, my thoughts were strictly just Alyssa. Like she lived in my head rent free. It's like she's a drug, and I'm an addict.