Part One - "Mrs. Wet Leg"

*A.N. Maxxine and Bonnie are the same person. Bonnie is her government name, while Maxxine is her undercover name. I know some people might get confused by that so i'm just telling y'all to avoid any confusion lol*

Some people say that the cause of Bonnie's powers is how early her first womanly menstruation was. Her mother had not informed Bonnie on what menstruation was, because Queen Wendy (her mother) thought she was too young. Bonnie was entirely innocent to the whole concept of the womans' monthly menstruation cycle. According to an interview with Ms. Gina, her ex elementary school teacher, she states, "She was only in the 1st grade when blood was dripping down her leg, —like a faucet. Some of the girls in her class were concerned. Others thought it was funny, which for the most part, was nearly all of them." She butted her cigarette. "That poor girl must have been so confused, she told me she thought she was bleeding to death! Bloody hell! And the girls were doing nothing. Nothing to help her. They were laughing their arse off while Maxxine was crying her eyes out!" Gina paced around with her cigarette in between her index finger and middle finger. "Still," she sighed. "I can't be too mad at them, though, they were only like, what, 7? 8?" She said breathily. *Bluelight magazine, pp. 8-10*

Bonnie's face was drenched with tears and snot running down her face. Ms. Gina had exited the room to make a phone call. When she had arrived back in, she rushed to Bonnie only to see children laughing at her. "Wet leg!" someone in the crowd shouted. In less than a minute, it became a chant. "Wet leg! "Wet leg!" "Wet leg!" The noise. Oh, the noise, killed Bonnie's frail ears. "Maxxine Novak! Jesus Christ, are you oka— A lightbulb shattered into pieces. "Crap— this whole school is falling apart! My god!" Gina and Bonnie herself, that she has a very unique gift. She has a power called telekinesis. According to the book "Telekinesis: A Wild Talent Revisited!" They say, "Telekinesis is the psionic ability to move and control objects with one's mind. It is also known as "TK" and less commonly referred to as psychokinesis." *"Carrie" by Stephen King is the books name. "Telekinesis: A Wild Talent Revisited!" only exists in the book Carrie.* When the lightbulb shattered, the classroom didn't have much light in it, only natural light coming out of the large windows. Quite few children were actually concerned for Bonnie's well-being. The children who were worried for Bonnie thought that she was simply passing away or has "the bug" as a select few of children in her class liked to call it. Ms. Gina picked up Bonnie and threw her in her arms. In an interview, Gina said that she also felt like crying with Maxxine herself. If she had the chance to, she would just put Maxxine down and start balling her eyes out. In the moment, she tried her absolute hardest to hold back tears, but felt a warm, salty tear slip down her face. Maxxine's underpants bled through her school uniform had blood stained on the back of her skirt. Ms. Gina was heading straight for the restroom, where she would clean Bonnie off with a wet paper towel and show her how to use a sanitary napkin.