Part Four-"Immortal She"

*A.N. : don't translate Gå knulla dig själv into sweden please🥺🥺

" What's up, lesbian freak? 'You growing a fat wiener between those legs, too?" "Maya, for god's sake, right now's not the time." Bonnie said. Bonnie was walking home back from school, because the Palace Follies Castle wasn't very far from her school. "Aww, did I make someone angry? That's so cute! I wouldn't expect a girl like you, Maxxine, to get practically angry over nothing!" Maya shouted, with slight anger in her tone. "Gå knulla dig själv, Maya!" Bonnie shouted, while slamming her right fist on a nearby tree. Her face was flushed red with pure anger and slight embarrassment. Bonnie got so agitated that it activated her "TK" and Maya fell and glided against the ground, onto a tree near the left path. What the hell? Maya thought. Bonnie looked down onto her nose. Blood was coming out of it. "Woah woah woah woah WOAH, there buddy, I don't mean to make a scene and spoil anything, but damn, your psychiatrist definitely wasn't lying when she said you had anger issues. Get some help.." Maya thought, does this pathetic excuse of a girl really think she's Eleven?" I already have help." Bonnie responded angrily, wiping the blood off of her nose. "Sure.." Maya said sarcastically, and walked off. At that moment, Bonnie felt like screaming. "What was the matter with Maya?" she wondered. "Was she jealous of her? Does she have family problems at home? Or does she just do it for sick pleasure?" Bonnie took a route to where pretty much no one goes, (or so she thought) starting onto Hailsmith Street, then onto Blacksmith Road, Evermore Road, Riverdale Street, Merlin Street, then finally to Wright Street She opened the gates to her house, her face looking demented and blood yet still coming out of her nose. Why not practice her "curse"  (as she liked to call her powers) for a little while? Bonnie thought.

*Article: "The Mystery of the Ahlgrens'"
pp. 67-68

"Although most of us have heard of the whole "Bonnie Ahlgren" incident that happened at least a year ago from now, scientists have made a shocking discovery that shook the world. Although Bonasri Ahlgren (mainly known as Bonnie Ahlgren) is known for being the daughter of Queen Wendy and the princess of country St. Agatha, she is also known for having a phenomenon called "TK", as scientists like to call it. TK (often referred to as "telekinesis") is the natural ability to move and/or control inanimate objects with one's mind. Before Bonasri existed, scientists had no proof to back up a such thing as TK. Most people thought there was no such thing. Others didn't. However, Princess Bonnie came into the world, proving that TK and many other phenomenons were real, too.  However, after the Bonnie Ahlgren incident, researchers discovered that there was no proof of TK in Bonnie's early life, which puzzled most people. Bonnie has many other gifts, one being called pyrokinesis. (PK) PK is the ability to control fire with one's mind, slightly similar to TK. The only proof ever found of PK in her childhood years was when Bonnie was reportedly staring at an unlit candle until a tiny flame appeared. Queen Wendy states in an interview that her daughter possibly has another gift. Wendy states that her daughter can control water and ice. Hydrokinesis is the ability to control water with one's mind, and cryokinesis is the ability to control ice with one's mind. You may be asking—where did all of this come from? Well, the answer is, we don't know! Not even Bonnie knows herself, yet she inspects that one of her ancestor had the same abilities as her, and inherited it from them."

sorry this chapter was so long LOLL😭😭😋😋