Part Nine: "Hejdå Dumma Slott"

"I hate this place, anyway." Bonnie says, while packing her bags, on the phone with Shelly. It was 4:43 A.M. Her mother is asleep on the fifth floor, snoring away. She is a very heavy sleeper, so they can not hear the talking or noise Bonnie is currently making both in her room and outside. She had been packing her bags since 11:12 P.M., and she is putting everything she has packed so far in her 2016 Awnlux motorized van. It was gifted to her by mother for her fifteenth birthday, and she can still very vividly remember that very day. The van is big enough to fit both Bonnie and Shelly, and the stuff they are both currently packing. The van already has a counter, a wide bed, a vintage lamp decorated with angels and clouds, a bohemian tapestry, a bookshelf, string lights with clothespins attached to polaroids, a rug, a couch, a smart TV, fake vines, hanging plants, a sleep catcher, and a small working kitchen and restroom. So far, Bonnie has packed shirts, sweaters, pants, her glasses, toothbrushes, toothpastes, extra money, her credit card, a blanket, records, a record player, an aid kit, her sketchbook, art supplies, blank canvases, deodorant, headphones, her laptop, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, a loofa, food, water, snacks, plushies, her phone, a charger for her electronic devices, and her socks & shoes.

"My home was pretty much always a toxic household." Bonnie sighs. Bonnie went into her room. She ripped a piece of paper from her sketchbook, and went to get a pen from her counter. Bonnie walked to her desk, sat down and wrote this following letter:
"Dear Mother,

I have ran away because I do not enjoy the environment in this house. I am okay, however, I have bring my friend with me, who I will not be naming. I am staying in my RV, and it is big enough for both me and my friend. I have packed food and water. I will likely be okay, so do not worry about my current state. I love you, ma.

From your daughter, Bonnie."

"I don't see why you didn't leave earlier." Shelly replies. "It's because I didn't have the balls to, Shelly. I assembled up the courage to leave home, and then I finally decided to leave this hellscape." Bonnie responds. "I'm leaving because of the same reason! I'd say being princess is hard and a lot of pressure too, though." Shelly murmured. "It is... It really is.." Bonnie peeped. "Anyways," Bonnie stopped zoning out. "I'll pick you up in a couple of minutes, see ya." Bonnie walked outside, getting ready to leave, when suddenly, she saw the stray cat that visits her every now and then, Maggot. "Pspspsps! Maggot! Do you wanna come with me?" Bonnie whispers. Maggot responded in a couple of meows, before finally dashing into Bonnie's open van door. "Okay then!" Bonnie chuckled. Bonnie then ended the phone call, rearranging stuff in her RV and making final touches, before finally driving off to Shelly's house.

After leaving a "run away" note, Shelly quietly opened the window from her bedroom door. Her room was on the second and final floor, with a ladder reaching the wet grass. Shelly went on to her roof, nearly falling due to the weight of her bags. She threw her bags onto the ground, so it would be easier for her to climb down the ladder. She walked down the ladder, before a neighbor asked what she was doing. "What are you doing out here, missy?" The old man said. He was sitting down on his patio on his front yard, barbed wire covering the end of his sidewalk. "Oh, um, nothing! I'm just uhh.. going out to a party!" Shelly shouts. "Ah, alright! Don't worry, I ain't no tattletale, I ain't gon' tell nobody!" The old man replied. "All right, mister. Thank you!" Shelly continued walking down the ladder, just in time for Bonnie to pull in. Shelly went into the van, and sat down, before driving into the sunset, listening to "Obstacle 1" by Interpol on their record player.

*A.N. For reference, Bonnie's RV/van kinda looks like this:*

 For reference, Bonnie's RV/van kinda looks like this:*