Part Eleven: "The Turning"

(A.N. dan is queen wendy's husband, so that makes him the king)

"So, you're telling me that our daughter ran away from home?" Wendy asks her husband. It was just now that they had saw the letter in Bonnie's room. Her mother had woken up to tell Bonnie to get ready for school, yet she wasn't really surprised when she had heard the news that Bonnie had ran away. "Yeah, but—" "Don't worry about it, Dan. She'll probably come back in a couple of days, there's absolutely no way she can survive out there on her own. She's probably not even that far. If she doesn't come back under whatever circumstance, well, I'm sure she will. If not, though, then we'll send people out to get her." "Oh, alright. But we should still make sure she's okay, though. You know that one time you download a tracker on her phone? You should check that out again." "Smart." Wendy pulled out her phone, pulling out the phone tracker app, only to figure out that it was not responding back to her location. "Merde! The tracker's not working! Bon dieu, she must've figured out a way to cut off the tracker!" Wendy shouts, out of breath. "Hey, hey there, calm down. Don't you think we've been a bit too hard on Bonnie anyway? I mean, what did you do to make her run away?" "Nothing, Dan. She was just being dramatic." "I mean, to be fair, there was that one time at the dinner table—actually, no, I think it happened more than once—where you told her to just 'shut the hell up', but the only thing she did 'wrong' was accidentally dropping her fork. Downloading a tracker on her phone is also, you know, kind of.. weird. Really, what's the point of it? Before she ran away, she wasn't doing anything bad on her phone. You're already aware of that. You've also hit her multiple times, even if it wasn't that bad." "Well, what has gotten into you, Dan? She never listens to me, so I have to make her." "She does listen, Wendy. You know her bipolar disorder diagnosis has been hard on her, so why make things for her worse? Physically abusing her won't do anything to help her mentally. You already know that." Wendy didn't respond. "Daniel," Wendy sighed. "...let's just go back to bed. She'll be home probably by Wednesday, if not earlier." Wendy finally replied, breaking the silence.

Bonnie and Shelly were at the park, once again. They were both at the swing set, Bonnie sitting down on the swing, while Shelly was standing up, the swing creaking from Shelly's weight on the swing. Nobody at the park was there. Not much people were even nearby, because the sky was unlit. Except for one person. A black van had been following them ever since they had left their houses. Did they know that Bonnie was princess? Were they planning to do something to her? If so, were they wanting, or maybe even planning to feast on the bodies of pitiful Bonnie and Shelly? Bonnie was paranoid, putting a fake face on to avoid scaring Shelly. Shelly finally sat back down on the swing. Bonnie leaned over to Shelly, asking her, "Do you maybe want to, y'know, go now—" Bonnie's question was almost immediately interrupted by a tall, slim man with shagged hair, conking out Shelly with a baseball bat. "Oh my god! Shell-" Bonnie then collapsed after being hit with the baseball bat.

They both woke up in chairs, their hands unwillingly tied behind their back, and with gags in their mouths. They were in a cold, dark room, with a small lightbulb hanging above their head, They seemed to be in a basement, boxes flooding each corner. Oh my god, this can't be happening to me! How long was I even out for? Oh, God! Bonnie thought to herself. Okay, okay, calm down, you'll get yourself out of this situation one way or another. Just calm down. Although Bonnie was telling herself to calm down, it felt like it was nearly impossible to. Her heart rate was rapidly going up, and so was her blood pressure. The thumping of her heart seemed to be audible from miles away. Her frightfulness released an insane amount of dopamine inside of her head, triggering her powers. The ties behind their backs untied, both of the gags flying out of their mouths. The gags collided with a small, flower-pot vase lying on an end table, making a loud pounding noise. The noise filled the air with the clanging sound, causing the kidnapper to march back down the stairs. Oh god, think fast! Bonnie pondered. Bonnie moved the slightly broken metal balls solely with her mind, the balls crawling back to Shelly and Bonnie. "Here, quick, put it in your mouth! Hurry!" Bonnie gave the ball to Shelly as fast as she could. "What? Why?" Shelly murmured. "Just do it! After that, pretend you're knocked out! Please, hurry!" "Alright, alright!" Bonnie and Shelly quickly placed the broken gag inside of their mouths. "Huh. Thought I heard something down here." The kidnapper said. He went back upstairs, possibly going back to claim something of his. Bonnie and Shelly spat out the shattered balls. "What happened? Why did we suddenly get untied? Why are we here? Why did our gags just simply fly away? Oh God, Bonnie! How are we ever going to get out of here?" Shelly whimpered. They both thought to themselves for a second, ideas popping up in their head and then simply disappearing, either because it was to impossible or they don't have the supplies to do it. "...I think I have an idea." Bonnie says.

To be continued..