✧Ch.1: The Wheel of Fate Begins✧

(In this story we will follow the main character's perspective so I would like to use the main character to call me or his name)

"In 2045, the war between the Dummies and the Noobs has been going on for 6 years... There have been so many people who have fallen and are lying on the ground that we can't count them all... All of this... It's because of them... The trash leaders of that country... The leaders of the Republic Of Nusia... Those ambitious times... I hate them... One day... I will destroy them at all costs, even if i am dead... And become demons..."
Re:\Danny Legion/

**Danny Legion(Our perspective):Age 21, is a new recruit who has just joined the war after witnessing the enemy firing artillery shells into the city he lives in, Kind Of Dummy, causing more than 12k people to die and be injured. Luckily his parents and family were okay. But... He knew sooner or later it would happen to his family. He had to drop out of university and decided to fight for his country.**

**Danny is currently at the barracks to practice using weapons and fighting. Here he became acquainted with Nick Miller and Nikolai Lizanat then become 1 team together.**

*6 a.m. The clock on my(Danny) desk rang*

Danny: Nick!!! Nikolai!!! Wake up!!! 6 am now!!! We will late the "Check every morning"!!!

(Nick has woken up but Nikolai has not)

Nick:*Yawn* OK. OK. I will wake... But... Ummm, now what we do for him???

Nikolai:*Still sleeping and snoring*

Danny:Wake... Upppp!!!! *Shake Nikolai awake*

Nick: Nikolai... Wake up man or we will use the name Nikoteen again...

Nikolai:*Opens his eyes and wakes up startled* What!!!???

(We didn't say anything after that and started brushing our teeth and changing into soldier clothes before 7am to be present for training with the officers)

(Later, we have arrived at the right meeting place now)

*Our commander is taking roll call and lucky we not came late...*

Danny: Don't you guys dare to make we come late again...

Nick and Nikolai: Sorry...

(We then had tests on shooting, command, medical, engineering and close combat...)

Achievements from our Commanders' assessment:
*+Nick: Long range shooting is not good, but shooting guns for close combat is very effective, close combat is okay, and he is very knowledgeable about being an engineer. Chosen as an Combat Engineer.*

*+Nikolai: Knows how to use medicine and can be considered a good battlefield doctor, has very good aim but is not used to shooting guns with high recoil, is good at cooking, and is also very good at close combat. Chosen to be a Combat Medic.*

*+Danny: Shooting from far or close is very good, knowing how to change different combat situations and commanding well, close combat is extremely good, the downside is that there is not really a decisive action... Not yet completed... Temporarily assigned as Assault.*

*Nick and Nikolai shock then said*
-Man you good? Why you just a Assault?

Danny: Them said I need be serious in what I will do next... I know... But it just weird...

Nick: Yeah... But everything will be fine man...

Nikolai: Uhm... Yes, he said right. Bro.

Danny: Yeah... I hope so mate...

(We were talking to each other, then suddenly the commander called to gather all the new soldiers, including the three of us, lined up neatly together. Then I heard him say something and I felt like him was about to cry but he still try him best hide emotions)

Commander: All my Students... No, now you all is a Soldiers. You know... We are in a bloody war ever... And even if you are new recruits, you still have to go to the battlefield... *Kneel down and bow in front of all of us* Please... My Soldiers... You guys are our last chance... All the rookies please support the seasoned guys out there... I would like to thank you guys for the whole country.. .*Prostrates to us once more and then stands up*

*All the new recruits are confused even me. But then a few people stepped up and promised themselves that they would fight hard, thereby creating a domino effect, even me and my two friends did the same.*

Commander: *Can't hold it in anymore and lets two tears fall.* Thank you... The country will not forget your gratitude...

All rookies even us: We are determined to die for our country to be born again!!!

*We were then dressed and equipped with new Soldiers suit. Then we were taken up the war transport plane to begin flying to where the three of us would be dropped off*

Nikolai: *Breathing heavily* I didn't expect this day to come...

Nick: Calm down... You scared me...

Danny: *I was quite nervous but tried to be braver and said* Yes... It's time to defend the country...Let's say hello to those Noobs...

Chapter 1:End Here...