✿Ch.2/P1: The battle for Peach Blossoms City✿

"The Mansion"

*We are sleeping on this war transport plane... Maybe you would think we would be emotionless... But when we are in this thing, dying is understandable.*

**Alarm bell sounds**

*3 of us Wake up*

Nick: What that!!!???

Nikolai: I don't know but I thinks...

Danny: Yeah... We've arrived where we need to go...

Parachute commander: Hurry up, you three!!! You guys have arrived at your destination!!! *Opens the cabin*

*We swallowed the saliva in our throats and greeted other old friends, then the 3 of us joined a line and prepared to jump out of the plane*

Danny: *Take a breath and then release* Ready guys???

Nick and Nikolai: *Nod them head*

Danny: Ok... Jump!!! *I jumped out of the plane first then looked back to see 2 of my friends had also jumped* Be careful!!! When I say to open the parachute, then open it! Don't open it when you don't need it!

2 of them: Ok...! *Our plane exploded as soon as it jumped out.*

We: What!!!??? *Look at the plane falling freely into the clouds below* Noooo!!!!!

*Nikolai look back the where Plane explode and See something.*

Nikolai: Ohh no... Oh no no no no!!! It's a Helicopter!!!

Danny and Nick: What!!!???

*From the clouds comes a very fast helicopter or a fighter plane...*

-How can it be so fast!!!??? This is impossible!!!

Nikolai: I don't know either!But what should we do now!!!

Danny:*I calmed down and said* Quick!!! Straighten down and crash towards the cloud! If they haven't seen us yet, we can temporarily cut them off!!!

2 of them:*Do what I say*

*1 minute later we escaped and were still falling. Appearing below us was a large mansion with countless cherry blossom trees*

Nikolai: Woww...

Danny: Don't pay any more attention and be alert. We're about to land. Prepare to open your parachute!!!

*We all prepared to pull the parachute rope and waited for my command*
+Calm down... slowly... just a little more... Now!!!!
*All three parachutes were successful*
*We landed safely*

Nick: Pheww, that was close...

Danny: Yeah...

Nikolai: At least we save n-now...

*Suddenly there was a loud voice saying: "Stay there!!! And put down your weapons!!!" Making all three of us stand motionless*

*They walked over to check on us and said*

Which unit are you guys from? Speak quickly...

*Someone comes out and says*

Calm down... They are our new soldiers...

*The one who told them to stand still said*

-Really sir?

-Uhm yes...

*They told us to relax and return our weapons*

*The person asked us to stay here, shook hands and said...*

Hi, I am Pie, I am the Specialist here... *He took off his mask and said it made us confused because he was a Noob*

We: A... A... A Noob!!???

Pie: Something wrong? I want fight for Dummies because I hate Noobs use them power to invading other countries...

Nick: Uhhhh... *Danny put his hand on Nick's shoulder signaling not to say anything* Ok...

Pie: This is Commander Nathan he is the Scout. *Reaching out towards the person who made it easier for us to talk and introduced 2 more people to us*

-And the rest here are Norman The Scout, Travior The Recon.

Nikolai:*Shaking hands with Norman and Travior* Hi nice meet ya...

Norman and Travior(Each person speaks in turn): Same...

*While they were talking, Danny noticed around that this place had a lot of dead Soldiers of 2 Faction and on the other side of the sea from the mansion was an entire city engulfed in flames*

Danny:*Shock* Oh God... *Eyes are filled with hatred*

Commander Nathan: Come down, mate... This is a war we can't foresee anything... *Places hand on Danny's shoulder*

-"I know, but..."*Look at Nathan*-Danny.
-*Shook his head*-C.Nathan
-"I understand"*A little bit sad*-Danny.

*Suddenly our radio rang and announced*

-"Strongholds 5-5, there are to much Noobs come to you guys. Ready to fight back now!!!"-(Radio)

Nick and Nikolai: What!!!??? Right now!!!???

Pie:*Use Tablet Call Ranger and Sigh.*

Norman and Travior:*Take out them weapon and prepare to fight.*

Commander Nathan:*Sigh* This body is so old but it still has to fight...

Danny: This will not easy... *Take out the shovel.*

Guy in Radio: Good luck all!!!

                            Chapter2/Part1 End Here