✪Ch3/P2: The days before the new war, along with the stories of both sides...✪

\April 9, 2045/
\ At Nusian's army new camp./

**Daedalus who had just joined the battle trying to take the "Mansio" from the Dominions. He came back quite disappointed and a little sad because he couldn't complete the mission, but he was quite interested in the war at that time.**

(This is the new Nusian base after being destroyed by Old S-5-5 comrades)

Daedalus: *Having just dug up from underground, he was tired and was helped up by Nusian soldiers and led into the base*

Some of Nusian Soldiers:
+Sir alright??? What happens???
+Yeah, how could you be injured to this extent??? Aren't there only 2 soldiers of Old S-5-5 ? How could they hurt you like this?

*A certain girl voice rang out to help Daedalus*
+That's enough... Let him heal and rest... Don't ask any more questions...

*Nusian Soldiers* Yes miss!!! *Helps Daedalus into the infirmary.*

*Another voice rang out.* Looks like he fought a pretty persistent opponent... What do you think? G?

G: In don't think so... But it seems like the Nusians who survived that battle told you, S?

S: Seem like can said like that...

The guy with a Anti-toxic mask gas masknext to them: Uhm uhmmm. Uhhmmm uhhmmm...

S: What are you talking, Astarte?

Astarte: *Takes off the mask and speaks* Damn... The Mask won't let me speak... I mean Mr.Daedalus will be recovered soon no matter what... Thanks to the machine that... *Thinking*

G: *Sigh.* Soon, some of us will still have to go to war. *Someone puts their hand on her shoulder* M, what's wrong?

M: Don't worry, you don't have to go to war early... The next round is your mission... Nurem...

Nurem: *Drinking beer at the next table and suddenly woke up.* Wait wait wait for a second, No!!! I don't want to die and come back to life like you guys!!! I will only support, there must be at least one other person with me!!!

M: Haha... No...

Nurem: Ohhh, Come on!!! *Look at 2 other guys are sitting at another dining table* Please, Augute and Sebate, say something...

*Augute, he said nothing and shook his head.*

Sebate: I don't know what to say... If we come any further, the Dominion Bosses will definitely show up gradually to deal with us... Right now we have to rebuild the barracks and push them further...

G: Yeah... *Trembling and scared about something.* I don't dare to go right now... So I'm sorry... *Worry.*

*Suddenly a big guy walked out and said to G*
-You don't need to worry anymore... After all, you were resurrected with everyone, and I have to admit you were very lucky, G. You were helped by a Dominion...

G: *Relax.* You're right Ares... If it weren't for the help of the Dominion student who helped me turn on the radar at that time... I probably would have died there with the corpses of the my soldiers. I also look forward to meeting him again...

**They all laughed happily together, after all, they were lucky to have been brought back from death. After all, they are Bosses...**

*The radio suddenly said something*

-We discussed the plan with each other and here are the 2 Bosses who will be forced into battle and the target this time "Polar"...

G: Polar?

-Yes, young lady, it's Polar or know is "Arctic area where Dominion retains for fuel gas and oil."

M: Well... Then who will go then? If the mission you have assigned us, we do not dare to argue... Dear Supreme Commanders...

Radio: Ohhh... It's Gaia and Achilles.

G and Augute: *Silent because there was the who need go there. There are don't want to go because they still haven't escaped the haunting after being killed. But since this is a assigned task, there is no right to refuse.*

*M and some other boss want to argued and disagreed, but then Radio continued.*

-Don't give us any opinions... We gave you a second chance to live again... So if I tell you to die, you must die!!! *Radio sound of banging on desk*

S: But...!!

Gaia: It's fine brother... At least i can do something for country then die...

*Everyone was quite shocked and was about to say something but Gaia continued.*

-It's okay... My dream can be saved for the next life... *Smile gently but have some then go out the door for prepare her things and get ready to go.*

*The remaining Bosses in the room felt unhappy for her*

M: You know her depression is getting worse and worse, but you still want her to join the war...

Achilles(August): I have no opinion... I'm going to prepare my things to go to war... *Leave.*

Radio: Ohhh... M, you see, They're not upset either, so why bother complaining for them...~ *Laughs disdainfully.*

M: Damn you... *Sigh* Whatever... *Go do something*

Radio: *Send the remaining words to the remaining Bosses in the room.* Remember... Your lives are saved by me... Then you must listen... Hahahaha *Turn off the Radio*

*Every Bosses keep silent for 1min then go do what there need do today.*

Chapter3/P2: End...