✪Ch3/P3:The days before the N.W, the story before the war begins✪

\April 10, 2045_6:00/

*Danny and his teammates are being led to the Helicopter to be taken somewhere because the place hasn't been announced to them yet.*

Nikolai: Oh come on! Where we need to go now...!

*The person leading the new S-5-5 team to the helicopter site said*

-You don't need to know so soon and this is a temporary secret. I will tell you later when I get on the plane.

Nikolai: Uhhh, fine...

*Norman put his hand on Nikolai's shoulder*

-Don't worry, we'll get there sooner or later then we'll know.

Nikolai: Yeahh...

Nick: That must be so. Right? Pie?

Pie: Haha yeah.

Travior: To be honest, I'm a bit curious, but never mind, lol! Danny, how about you?

Danny: *Been quiet all this time because I was thinking about something and then woke up.* Uhhh, I guess I don't mind that much...

Travior: Heh man, what wrong?

Danny: I fine mate. It's just that I feel something... Or someone is expecting to see me...

*Everyone turned to look at Danny with confused eyes but didn't worry at all and continued talking.*

(10 minutes later the S-5-5 team reached the helicopter.)

*S-5-5 was loading the helicopter with help from other personnel, then one of the team members of staff team was suddenly surprised.*

-Someone is in Heli!!!

Pie: Huh??? *Takes out gun and points it at inside the Helicopter.* Who there!?

Nick:  *Takes out 2 axes.* Show yourself!!!

*The rest also entered a fighting stance when suddenly they advanced from the pilot's seat.*

-Chill chill, she's your new teammate, boys.

The person who led us to the helicopter said: Yes, she is your new teammate. *Turns around and looks at the side of the helicopter where someone is sitting.* Please introduce yourself.
*The person stepped out of the helicopter and spoke.*

-Hi.~ My name is Miko, nice to meet you all and nice to meet again Pie...

Pie: M-miko!? Are you really alive!? How!?

Danny: You know her?

Pie: Yeah... She is one of old S-5-5 team too... She should have died when she was attacked in the old battle with me and old team...

Nikolai: Dang... It's hard to believe that she's still alive, isn't it?

*Miko remained silent and climbed in first.*

Travior: Come on guys, don't keep the girls waiting... Let's get on the helicopter! *Climbs into the helicopter seat and sits.*

Pie: *Sigh then get on and sits too*

*The rest also climbed up.*

*While preparing to take off, they led another person onto the helicopter with S-5-5. It was Alice, the girl who had been taken prisoner and now had to follow us there to be locked up and guarded and placed under house arrest.*

*The girl sat between Danny and Norman.*

Norman and Nick(He is pushed in further): Tf...

Danny: Really... *Sigh*