♌🐱One♌🐱

🐼🐻Ayanna🐼🐻

Hey everybody, my name is Ayanna Taylor

Hey everybody, my name is Ayanna Taylor. I'm 17 years old and I'm starting my senior year at West Meck High School. I originally from Gastonia, NC but I moved to Charlotte when I was 5 after my parents got into the heated argument where he took me with him.

I don't see my mom that much because she be causing drama where it's turned into the physical fight and I don't want to hear her bringing up some old shit every time I goes to her house.

At least the judges from Gastonia didn't force me to go to her house since she lost custody of my half sister LaToya over the abuse and neglect allegations along with the drugs since she be bringing random people in her house to do drug around her.

Don't worry, I still sees her since we both got different dads especially mines since he does treated her like her own. Hell, she even spend the night at my house sometimes.

Now, I'm in my room drawing the picture of the black girl with the broken heart with the music playing in the background since I'm listening the some good jazz music.

To let you know, I just turned 17 almost a month ago since it's on July 29th. My dad took me to Carowinds for my birthday which I had an good time there especially when I played multiple games. It's maybe hot as hell outside but it's worth it.

I could go last year but I can't really go anywhere besides school and store because of COVID-19. Whenever I do, I had to wear a face mask everywhere I go especially school since we has to wear it all day.

To be honest, I was rather do class online than walking around with the mask all day even though they made it optional this year which is think god because I really hate wearing mask.

While I'm drawing the picture, my phone started ringing and it's was my friends Angel and Tommie FaceTiming me about going shopping tomorrow for shopping along with getting our hair and nails done since the school ain't going to start until Monday.

At least we not going to "Northlake Mall" or otherwise, we had to bring an adult with us at the certain time. Ever since somebody got killed there, the rules gotten more stricter where we can't be at the mall without any adult at the certain time especially on the school days.

Not only they be fighting too much but they be stealing shit too especially the pairs of "Jordan's" which is we all know that shit ain't cheap.

To be honest, I'm glad that they got an stricter rules at the mall because them kids around my age don't know how to act. I mean, they close down "Freedom Mall" and "Eastland Mall" years ago and turned it to something else especially "Freedom Mall" since it's became a CPS office.

"What's time are you going to come and pick me up?", I asked as I take an sip of the bottle of water.
"Around noon", Angel said as I saw Tommie eating "Twinkie" which is one of my least favorite snacks.

Whatever, I'm not here to judge my friend for eating it. All 3 of us continue talking about boys until my phone getting ready to die but I'm ready to go to bed anyways since its after 2 AM.

So I plugged my phone on the charger, laid down and went to sleep since it's technically Saturday and this is the last weekend of the summer vacation.