♌🐱Three♌🐱

💯🐶Craig 💯🐶

I'm in the living room eating cereal while I'm watching "ATL" since I'll be at Irish's house in a couple of hours. I already got a feeling it's going to be sex going on.

I'm not going to lie, Irish got a good kitty cat but there are times that I don't feel like doing it. I mean, I did mastabating last night because the chocolate girl with honey blonde hair just popped up in my mind.

I don't know her name but I've seen her friends a lot especially Angel since that dude Quintin is lucky to have her. As much I like my bitch caramel but I'm not a damn colorist like half of the dudes is.

When I see her again, I'll talk to her whether Irish like it or not since she always gets mad every time I talk to other girls. I continue eating cereal until I went to the kitchen as I washed out the bowl before I get ready to go to Irish's house.

She better not run her mouth about yesterday because I wanted to stop by the "Walmart" parking lot and choke the shit out of her until she passed out.

🐻🐼Ayanna🐻🐼

I'm at "Cold Stone Creamery" with my cousins from my mom's side Kristina and Bobbie since they called me inviting me to hangout with with them today.

Despite of me and my mom not having a best relationship, I'm still close to my family from my mom's side especially Kristina since she the same age as I am.

She in senior at Independence High School since she lives 5 minutes away from Mint Hill. We could goes to the same school but she don't want to get up extra early to get ready for school.

As for Bobbie, she in junior at West Charlotte High School since its more ghetto than West Meck is especially when it's comes to school fights where I tends to get a migraine sometimes.

While we eating ice cream, Bobbie asked me about the cookout that my grandma invited since Labor Day is next weekend.
"Are you coming to the cookout next weekend Ayanna?", She asked as she plays with her phone.
"I don't know, is my mom going to be there?", I asked hoping and praying that I won't hear no colorist comments about me nor bringing up some old shit.

"Probably not, your mama in jail now", Kristina said as I start sighing and shake my head.
"Let me guess, mom acting like kids around our age", I said not really surprised about her recent arrest because she can't stay her ass out of trouble with the laws.

"Yeah, her and her bitch ass boyfriend beats up the white lady over the wrong order a day before yesterday", Bobbie said since she was at "Bojangles" showing her ass. That's another reason why me and my mom barely gets along because she acts like a freaking teenager whenever I'm around her.

I mean, she in her 40's and she still act like she around my age since I'm 17. I know you asking do she abuse me, yes verbally since she always makes a coloring comment about me like I'm ugly, no guys don't want a dark skin bitch, I look like my dad and all that hurtful shit that she said about me.

At least she didn't go that far by beating my ass because my dad would have her in jail for child abuse and not going back over there again until I'm 18 or older. All 3 of us continue talking about celebrities until we ready to goes to Bobbie's house since we'll be there for a couple of hours since my dad wants me home at the decent hours.