♌🐱Six♌🐱

🐝🍯Angel🐝🍯

I woke up the next morning as I moaned out of my sleep, I pressed the snooze button, got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went back to my room, put on my bra and underwear set, put on some deodorant, lotion my body and put on my brown shirt and blue ripped jeans.

Angel's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my sock and shoes on, took off my hair  scarf since I got an box braids, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went downstairs to the kitchen as my mom getting ready to say something to me

I put on my sock and shoes on, took off my hair scarf since I got an box braids, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went downstairs to the kitchen as my mom getting ready to say something to me.
"Good morning Angel", She said as she takes an sip of her coffee.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator. 

I know you asking where's my stepdad, he don't come home until an hour after I leave. Don't worry, he does sleep for a few hours and be up before I get home from school since he don't sleep all day. While I'm eating "Fruity Peddles", my phone started vibrating and it's was Quintin texting me telling me good morning. 

So I texted him back with the kissing face emojis as I went back and finished eating breakfast. I know you asking what's I'm planning on doing on Labor Day weekend, not much since I'll be at home chilling especailly on Saturday since the kids from Hoskin-Thomasboro is going to have an party but I rather be at home than hearing people getting shot from Channel 9 the next day.

I mean, half of them goes to West Charlotte and they are more ratchet than West Meck is. I know Ayanna is going to the cookout this weekend and Tommie is going out with the dude named Monty on Friday night since she just met him. 

I hope and prayed that they ain't like LaToya and her bitch made ex-boyfriend Deshaun because all they did was kicking each other asses the whole time that they been together. Hell, she almost went to jail because she was beating some Hispanic girl from Albemarle ass as she dragged her by her pink hair weave all the way to the living room while she screaming stop. 

The only reason she didn't go to jail because the Hispanic chick didn't pressed charges on her. I'm glad that she have been doing her for the past a couple of month after she got a bitch pregnant where she screams "eff you" and got her own apartment that's not far from the homeless shelter because if she stays with his bitch ass, it's going to be a murder case since people dies from the whole dramatic violence situations wheather it's a man or a woman. 

When I'm finished eating breakfast, I washed out the bowl, grabs my lunchbox, told my mom bye and heading out of the door as I unlocked my car door since I got in the car, put on my seat belt, start the car and drove off since the music is playing on low. 

♊💚Tommie♊💚

I'm at the cafeteria listening to the music after I got up early in the morning because my grandma made some biscuits with sausage gravy and some coffee. As for the clothes, I'm wearing the blue high weigh jeans and white crop top since I'm not dressing like half of them hoes at this school.