♌🐱Four♌🐱

♊💚Tommie♊💚

Today is the first day of my senior year as I pressed the snooze button on my phone, got up and went to the bathroom as I took my clothes off, turn the hot shower, used the bathroom as got in the shower as I washed my body twice with "Ivory" brand soap.

When I'm finished taking an shower, I got out, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue jeans and white crop top.

Tommie outfit👗👚👖

Unlike some of the girls at school, I don't walked around and dressed like a hooker and shit especially on the hot sunny days

So I wear certain things outside of school like mini skirt, shorts short, belly shirt and so on. When we I'm finished getting ready for school including hair sprayed and brushes my blue hair weave, I grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I grabs the strawberry pop tart and the bottle of orange juice.

I don't see my grandma in the morning because she be in her bed asleep since she don't get up early unless she got an doctor appointment. After I heading out of the door, I put my earplugs on and started listening to the music as "Come Through" by HER and Chris Brown started playing in the background.

In speaking of Chris Brown, they need to quit bitching and complaining every time a artist decided to do a song with him especially when they got talent. Yes, what he did to Rihanna is screw up along with other problematic shit that he have been doing but he's not the only celebrities who puts their hands on their partners.

I may not like Chris Brown as a person but I still like his music same way with Kanye West despite all the dumb shit he said about black people to pissed us off. I continue listening to the artist that worth listen to until my bus came as I got on and sat on down behind the girl with the long box braids singing one of NBA Youngboy's song.

🐼🐻Ayanna🐼🐻

I'm at the cafeteria listening to some music since I already got my class schedule since I got Chemistry for first, Art for 2nd, Business and Fiance for 3rd and Cooking for 4th.

I'm not going to have English until next semester since the rest of them is going to be elective. I know you asking what I'm wearing, I'm wearing the blue jeans and orange shirt with the word "California 1975" regardless of me living at North Carolina.

Ayanna's outfit👗👚👖