♌🐱Two♌🐱

🐼🐻Ayanna🐼🐻

I woke up on the Saturday morning with the sunlight hits my face and the bacon smells hits my noes. So I got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom. After I used the bathroom including washing my hands, I got out of the bathroom as I went downstairs to the breakfast since he getting ready to say something since he playing some Funk music.

"Good morning baby", My dad said as he took the bacon out of the oven.
"Good morning daddy", I said as "Give It To Me Baby" by Rick James started playing in the background.

I know you asking do my dad got an job, yes he's the school janitors at Tuckaseegee Elementary School. His job is to clean up the whole building including the cafeteria since he does is twice a day. My mom may not like the bond that we have but I don't care, as long I'm in the safe environment and not around bunch of drug addict is all I care.

While my dad is finishing cooking breakfast, I looked on Instagram looking at the hair video despite of me going to the hair branding salon after I do shopping for clothes.

I don't know which one Angie is taking us but I hope it's not "Aabies" because I hear anything good about that hair braiding salon especially when the tends take forever to do people's hair.

I mean, I don't want to spent all day hearing bunch of African women talking about shit that I don't care about. That's why I'm glad they closed down the ones on Eastway years ago but they still got ones on North Tryon.

After I eat breakfast, I washed out the plate, went to the bathroom, turn the cold shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in as I washed my body with "Dial" brand coconut water along with washing my natural hair.

When I'm finished, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my black underwear, blow dried my hair, lotion my body and put on the blue ripped jeans and pink tank top.

Ayanna's outfit👗👚👖

I put on some deodorant and put on my socks and shoes on as I heard my dad calling my name

"Ayanna, Angel and Tommie here", He said since they got here a little earlier than I expected.
"Alright, I'll be ready in a few minutes", I said as I put my hair into the bun, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the living room as I saw Tommie and Angel sitting on the couch.

"Are you ready Ayanna?", She asked as she got up and pulled her dress down even though it's not too short where I can easily see her ass cheeks.
" Yeah", I said as I told my dad bye and heading out of the door as Angel unlocked her black Chevy that her dad gave her a couple of months ago for her birthday.