*Prologue

Me and Harry were the closest friends that you could ever meet In this life time we damn near did everything together , If you seen me you seen him. We never let anyone disrespect the other that's just how our relationship worked .. And If I'm being quite honest I even started to develop a little crush on him but I don't think he seemed to ever quite notice and I damn sure wasn't gonna tell him that's just how I was. All of that changed when I was told his step dad got a new job opportunity out In California I wanted to hate him , I wanted to despise him , I actually never even wanted to see him again but all of that soon came to an end when he came back to our hometown In Los Angeles I don't think my heart has ever broken into a million pieces the way It did when I saw him return with a girlfriend .. that's when I realized all my hopes had vanished of us being together. You never know what you got until It's gone .. at least that's what I thought at the time.

Have you ever heard of the quote " The saddest kind of sad is the sad that tries to not be sad. You know, the sad that tries to bite his lip to not cry and smiles and says "no i'm happy for you" that's when it really becomes sad. Because that's how I felt the moment he came up to me and introduced me to the prettiest girl I had ever seen. Trust me I really wanted to be happy for him that's all he deserved but since that day I had to distance myself that's how I knew how to cope with the heartbreak I had felt the moment I laid eyes on them I truly didn't want him to not be happy.

If you could go back in time and confess to someone that you loved them and never wanted to lose them would you ? Cause I know I would. I believe everyone deserves a second chance at something even if it's telling someone that you have a crush on them or hell even saying that you're in love with them and I think I finally got my second chance at that but first .. let's take it back to where it all began.

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘏𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘺 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 <3

Xoxo Ray