Chapter Eight

*Louis Pov

It's only been a couple days since i shared my first kiss with harry and i'll be honest i was really nervous about it afterwards I wasn't sure on what was gonna happen next but we actually started doing things together on a daily even some explicit things .. which also still included making out with each other i know what you're thinking well why are y'all making out knowing he still has a girlfriend.. well about that we kind of haven't talked about whether he was gonna break up with her soon or not we've just been winging it honestly , at least he doesn't know i'm deeply in love with him still ... right ? My thoughts were interrupted when he came back into the room. "Hey loubear can we talk for a minute?" He asked me as he took a spot on the bed next to me. "Yeah of course what's up?" I asked him nervously waiting for a response. "I think i finally wanna cut things loose with selena i genuinely can't take it anymore since I've been here she's been blowing my phone up nonstop and i just i don't know i wanna be free.. what do you think?" He sighed and looked at me waiting for a response. "I think you should you deserve to be happy harry and i tell you this all of the time , do what you feel is right for your peace mind and soul." I smiled at him before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You're right I don't wanna be tired and drained anymore so i'm gonna break up with her tonight." My eyes widened and my lips parted. "Tonight?????" I was shocked to see harry have his mind made up so quickly. "Tonight." He replied with a small smile on his face trying to hide his nervousness.

*Harry's Pov

Lately I've been feeling a lot of things for louis but I couldn't tell him how I felt knowing that I was still with selena I've been in love with louis for awhile now but never had the guts to tell him that's the first thing I wanted to do when I left town was tell him how much he meant to me but now since we've been around each other doing a lot of explicit things with each other i knew i had to tell him and that's what i was gonna do so i had my mind made up i was gonna break up with selena tonight no questions asked i know who i wanted to be with and that person was louis. "Louis I'm getting ready to go wish me luck please !" I shouted while walking towards the door and getting ready to close it. "Wait !" He shouted just before i stepped out the house. "I wanna give you a hug and a kiss before you go." I smiled as i leaned down and placed my lips onto his while giving him a hug. "I'll be back soon love be safe okay." I kissed his cheek before closing the door and getting inside the car to make my way to selena's house.

*Louis Pov

Quietly as I watched the door shut to harry leaving out i made my way back upstairs into my secret music room i never really wrote songs unless i had an idea for a new one , it was the only thing that would keep me distracted for the time being that harry was gone. I stepped inside the booth and put on my headphones as i started singing one of my newest songs that i had just written.

(Verse One:) I've got fire for a heart
i'm not scared of the dark
you've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul
and baby you're a boat
baby you're my only reason
(Pre-Chorus:) If I didn't have you there would be nothing left
The shell of a man that could never be his best
If I didn't have you , I'd never see the sun
You taught me how to be someone , yeah
(Chorus:) All my life you stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights , they can't blind me
With your love , nobody can drag me down
(Post Chorus:) Nobody , nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody , nobody
Nobody can drag me down
(Verse Two:) I've got fire for a heart, i'm not scared of the dark you've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul and baby you're a boat , baby you're my only reason
(Pre-Chorus:) If I didn't have you there would be nothing left (nothing left)
The shell of a man who could never be his best (be his best)
If I didn't have you I'd never see the sun (see the sun)
You taught me how to be someone yeah
(Chorus:) All my life you stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights , they can't blind me
With your love , nobody can drag me down
(Post-Chorus:) Nobody nobody (hey) Nobody can drag me down
Nobody nobody (hey) nobody can drag me
(Builtup:) All my life , you stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights , they can't blind me
With your love , nobody can drag me down
(Chorus:) All my life , you stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights , they can't blind me
With your love nobody can drag me down
(Post Chorus:) Nobody nobody , nobody can drag me down
Nobody nobody , nobody can drag me down

As the track ended I took a deep breath and reached in my pocket to grab my phone before sending him a quick text message. "Hey are you alright .. did you make it there yet??? please be safe." I waited for a response as i sat down on the bean bag that i had inside the music room i really hoped that harry would make it back home to me safely i had something that i really wanted to get off my chest and I wasn't gonna wait any longer to tell him about my feelings.. that was a promise that i was gonna keep to myself.

A/N: Heyyy sooo I have been having serious writers block but anywho .. period bet y'all didn't know our lil lou bear could sing huh ? hahaha he's finally gonna tell harry how he feels yayyy !! Stay tuned for the next chapter <3

Xoxo Ray !