Chapter Two

*Harry's Pov

I paced back and forth inside my room as I waited for my girlfriend to finally come inside the house I know how she gets so I was pretty nervous about what I was about to say to her , I truly hope she would be on her best behavior and wouldn't try to start a fight with me.

"Hi Baby!" She came through the door and threw herself into my arms while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and sat down while patting the spot next to me. "Come sit we need to talk." She furrowed her eyebrows at me before she slowly sat down. "You're not breaking up with me are you?" She asked me and I shook my head. "Of course not but I would like for you to meet one of my closest friends over this weekend , how does Sunday night sound for you?" I waited for her response and she seemed a little upset and angry but I wasn't too sure on why that was until she finally spoke. "Hm sure I guess that's fine but he better not try anything don't forget you're mine !" She shouted at me once she gave me her answer I nodded and just let her talk I really didn't wanna argue.. not tonight.

After a few hours I finally had enough courage to pull out my phone and text louis. "Hey my girlfriend would love to meet you we just talked about it earlier...what do you think about going out for dinner?" I sent the text and sighed as I fell back onto my bed.

~

*Louis Pov

"Ugh finally caught up on all of our shows zayn are you happy now ???" I asked him as I reached over to take a sip of my water. "Yes very happy but also so sad because the show is almost over lou lou like what am i gonna do I won't be able to see that sexy girl I've fallen in love with anymore !" He whined and I just rolled my eyes at him. "You're so dramatic zayn." I said jokingly as I pushed him playfully.

A little while later zayn had to leave for dinner so I was just stuck laying in my thoughts and sorrows , I was really starting to become nervous about meeting this girl that haz has suddenly started dating since he's been back in town I had no idea what to do so I texted the one person who always had the best advice and that was my friend liam. "Hey Li I need help I'm supposed to be meeting harry's girlfriend soon but I'm kind of having cold feet about it what do you think I should do?" I sent the text message as I closed my eyes trying to get some rest.. at least that's what I thought when my phone buzzed again. "Just be cool lou i'm sure his girlfriend might be pretty chill and you're only overthinking it if he's happy you should be happy be his best friend support him." I stared at the message as I let out a big sigh I hated it when liam was right but like I said he did always have the best advice.

About half an hour later I got up to go take a shower while playing one of my favorite songs by sza , When I finally got out I heard my phone buzz again but this time it was a text message from harry. "Hey my girlfriend would love to meet you we just talked about it earlier..what do you think about going out for dinner?" I let a smile creep onto my face as I texted back. "Sounds good!" I sat my phone down on the dresser as I got myself dressed before getting back into my bed. I don't know what it was but for some reason I still felt like harry wasn't himself , I really was hoping that the woman he's fallen in love with was taking care of him.

You ever get the feeling that someone is mentally , physically and emotionally hurting inside ? because that's the feeling I had got the last time we talked and If I knew how bad he was hurting back then well.. maybe some things would've been different for him but then again .. everyone hurts and finds a way out and I know it's gonna be the same for him.

I always say everyone should get a happy ending and guess what ? He definitely deserves his and I know he's gonna get his just only time will tell.

A/N: Not a cliffhanger this time lmaooo I couldn't sleep last night so I just wrote like two chapters I might start writing like two chapters a day depending on how well this goes don't be scared to like/comment I'm always watching and replying ! hope all is well for you dudes and doodles be happy today ! <3

Xoxo Ray