Chapter Three

*Louis Pov

I stood in front of both my friends as I nervously walked back and forth across my room. "liam and zayn it's literally almost time for me to go and I still have gots no clue on what I'm going to wear ! Help me !" I shouted at them as they looked at me like I was some kind of crazy person. "You should calm down lou just wear something basic it's only a dinner." Liam said to me as I crossed my arms and waited for a response from zayn as well. "He's right mate I think you're just overthinking these things I mean look at what liam wears on the daily." Liam shot him a glare before rolling his eyes. "You guys are right maybe I'm overthinking this okay shoo shoo so i can get ready!" I shoved them out the room as I finally got myself ready I was pretty nervous but I was hoping everything would go well.

~

Twenty minutes later I pulled up to the restaurant that harry had picked out for us to meet up at , I scanned the area before finally walking into the place. "Hello table for three? The other two should be here any minute." I smiled at the person as he nodded and led me to a booth. I sat down and waited for the other two to arrive.

*Harry's Pov

You ever feel so drained ? Like you're so tired and just wanna breathe finally ? Most days that's exactly how I felt but Selena was the only person who was there for me when I first left town , she offered to come back to town with me and i just couldn't tell her no so I just let her and if I'm being honest ? I came back for the one person who meant everything to me but I couldn't tell her that.. I wasn't gonna break her heart like that it's just not the type of person I am. I was suddenly interrupted by my thoughts when she came into the room. "You ready babe we're gonna be late if we don't leave now." She shouted from the bathroom as I finished getting dressed. "I'm ready love let's get going now." I walked downstairs and waited for her at the door.

~

We finally pulled up to the restaurant and I looked over at my girlfriend with a raised eyebrow. "Can you please be nice to him , I really don't wanna argue sel not tonight." I spoke to her and she looked really upset and angry just like she did when I first told her about the dinner. "HAZ ! you're alwayssss talking about him like I know how to be nice you don't have to tell me how to behave , I'm a grown ass woman!" She screamed at me and rolled her eyes. "But sel he's my best friend he was one of the closest people to me-" I was suddenly cut off with a slap to the face. We stared at each other and all i could do is just stare at her in disbelief , She's never hit me before so I didn't know what to do. "Let's just get inside he's waiting for us." She mumbled before opening up the door to get out of the car.

-

A/N: This chapter was short but only because I tried to write and take out my hair at the same time so please bare with me ! So far we've got a look into harry's relationship so what do y'all think will happen next ? I actually plan for this story to  have around like thirty chapters and if all goes well I might even make a sequel who knows buttt smile today you are beautiful ! <3

Xoxo Ray