Chapter Four

*Harry's Pov

We finally stepped into the restaurant after our argument i still felt a small sting from where she had just slapped me just about five minutes before. "There he is let's just get this over with"
I whisper into her ear as we walk up to him. "Hey loubear it's good to finally see you again" I force a smile before hugging him and sitting down waiting for sel to sit after me , suddenly i clear my throat to say something. "This is my girlfriend selena she helped me settle down when i was out in cali for those few years .." Sel faked a small smile but I don't think louis caught on to it so instead he spoke to her.

"It's nice to finally meet you , you're so beautiful harry has told me a lot about you i hope you're treating him well because he deserves nothing but the world." After Louis said those words to her i felt my heart skip a beat. "I am i promise he's definitely in good hands." Sel replied back to him with something that almost seemed like a genuine smile.

Hours went by and we all chatted and even made a couple jokes towards each other i noticed louis check his phone and frowned as he did so. "Hey lou what's wrong are you alright?" I questioned him as i watched him rise up out of his seat. "Yeah i'm fine uhm I have to go it was nice meeting you yet again sel hope you guys enjoy y'all evening" he smiled before grabbing his things and rushing out of the restaurant.

I really had hoped he was okay. About twenty minutes later me and sel paid the bill before making our way out , as we got in the car i turned to sel to face her. "So how did you like it , it wasn't so bad was it?" I questioned her before pulling off. "Sure i guess he's not that bad but i mean it harry he better stay away from you i seen how he looked at you the whole entire time we were there , you're mine and mine only i mean it !" She shouted at me and I just nodded my head in agreement.

*Louis Pov

Sadly I do hate the way i rushed out of the restaurant but I couldn't bear to see them so happy together and to make matters worse I had just got a message saying my mum was in the hospital so either way i had to go , i stayed just a bit longer to make sure they left safely which they did so i started pulling off.

After visiting my mom at the hospital to make sure she would be okay I made my way back home , i came into my room and slipped all of my clothes off before flopping onto my bed. I don't think harry's girlfriend liked me to much but i had to play it off for his sake , I truly didn't want any problems with her so i know I had to keep my distance .. it would be better for both of us.

A/N soooo i got like super high while i was at my sister house yesterday and we drunk a bit so i completely forgot to post this chapter .. so sorry for the delay hope y'all enjoy it at least !

Xoxo Ray !