i. bradley

𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎
chapter one.
sabrina's pov ☕️
( the cafe ! )

YET ANOTHER boring day at the cafe, as always

YET ANOTHER boring day at the cafe, as always. Serving coffee and handing people their donuts, getting yelled at for being dumb by rude costumers, the normal.

A brunette boy walks up, scanning the menu with his eyes. He's sorta cute, I can't lie. He's wearing a white hoodie that has some black writing across the front, I see a small chain hanging from right above the hoodie, and he's wearing gray sweats.

"Hi, what can I get you?" I ask him, and his eyes flick to me for a moment.

"Can I just get two vanilla latte's please? No add-ins." He smiles at me. "Oh, and one blueberry muffin, one chocolate-chocolate chip."

I nod, typing it into the computer, and putting his total on the card reader.

"You can tap, swipe, or whatever you need to do whenever you're ready." I mumble, and he taps his card. "What's the name on the order?"

He mutters his name, but I only half hear him.

"Bradley?" I ask, and he opens his mouth to say something, but nods.

"Yeah." He answers, and I type the name into the computer so the drink receipts print with his name on them.

I hand him the two muffins he ordered, and he mumbles a thank you before he walks to sit down with someone who looks alarmingly similar to him, but I head to the back to do his drinks.

After I finish them, I head to the counter and shout the name he gave me, and he gets an odd look from the boy with him, but he waves the boy off and comes to get the drinks.

I hand them to him, and he smiles in a charming way. "Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem." I reply, "uh... weird question, but is your name not Bradley?"

His face heats up a little. "Uh... it's not, but I wasn't gonna correct you."

"What is your name, then?" I ask, and he looks slightly confused.

"You mean you don't know— uhm, never mind. My names Brady." He says softly, and I smile at him.

"I wasn't far off, then." I joke, and he nods. "Well, thanks for coming in! Have a good day, Brady."

"You too," his eyes flick to my name tag. "Sabrina."

The way he says my name gives me an odd feeling, and I just smile at him before quickly heading back to the counter to take a snappy mother's order before she threatens to call corporate on me or some shit.