Prologue

It was a warm and sunny afternoon in Konohagakure, a village located in Japan the sound of an engine running could be heard as inside the car was a young man around 18 years old with red hair down his shoulder and bangs frame in the side of his face and his forehead in between his eyes which are dark blue. He was wearing a dark green robe and an orange cap.

He stared lost in thought as the car was parked outside a large brown house with a grey roof surrounded by beautiful greenery. After a few minutes, he shook his head out of his thoughts and drove off away from the house with a deep sigh.

 After a few minutes, he shook his head out of his thoughts and drove off away from the house with a deep sigh

~~~

Soon the young man pulled up to a school that had a sign outside that read Konoha High School and found himself a parking spot. He saw a couple of other students walking towards the entrance of the school. He zoned into his thoughts once again until a feminine voice called out to him.

"Kaiyo!" the voice called out.

The guy now known as kaiyo turned to his right, and he saw a young woman with long white hair and brown eyes coming towards him while smiling and waving happily. Kaiyo nodded and waved back weakly. 

"Hey Mei," Kaiyo greeted.

"Why are you sitting there? Come on you don't want to be late for the graduation ceremony," Mei said.

"I'm coming just got a bit lost in my thoughts," Kaiyo said as he opened the car door and began getting out of the car as he shut off the running engine.

Mei looked at Kaiyo silently as she studied his appearance she took in the signs of lingering sadness and frustration. She clenched her fist slightly as anger slowly consumed him. She had a feeling that Kaiyo was once again being neglected by his family as she noticed she didn't see his family anywhere with the other families that were beginning to arrive here. She placed a hand on his face as she made him turn and face him.

"They're not coming again are they, because they still can't accept the fact you refuse to join the ninja program?" Mei asked.

"It's fine Mei," Kaiyo replied.

"No. It's not fine Kaiyo. You've been saying that for years and you barely smile a genuine one, not your forced fake smile," Mei said."My grandfather is one of the best shinboi and my family doesn't treat me poorly for my choice the general course education," She stated.

"Mei it's fine. After today I am off to culinary school away from here," Kaiyo replied giving Mei a thumbs up with his signature fake smile."I'm used to it by now anyways."

"Fine, I won't ruin the rest of today with my concern, but remember I will always be here for you if you need me no matter how far apart we are," Mei said hugging Kaiyo before they both headed into the school for the graduation ceremony.

~~~

Kaiyo along with the rest of his graduate class were gathered in their seats as a blond-haired woman who was the principal of the school called the names of the students.

"Ren Uchiha, "The Principal called out as a male with shoulder-length spiky raven hair and onyx eyes wearing a black jacket and black pants walked forward and on the stairs as he crossed the stages and grabbed his diploma from the principal.

Ren then glanced over at Kaiyo and flashed him a smirk before walking off the stage and back towards his seat in the crowd.

"Kaiyo Uzumaki," She called out.

Kaiyo sighed after examining the room not seeing his family anywhere not even his aunt Kushina and her family. 

'Why did I even bother looking for them my parents didn't even glance at the invitation I gave them.' Kaiyo thought sadly as he crossed the stage and grabbed his diploma from the principal before walking back to his seat. 

As soon as the graduation was over all the new graduate students left to celebrate with their families except for Kaiyo who headed off to pack the last of his items to leave home for the culinary school he enrolled in for the fall but also found him a new place to leave in no longer living with his sad excuse for a family.

~~~

4 years later...

It had been four years since Kaiyo had moved from Japan to Colorado for Culinary school but he was now fully done with school and was an official chef.

Kaiyo was now 22 years old with dark blue eyes and red hair down to his neck with bangs framing the side of his face and touching the middle of his forehead. He was wearing a grey shirt under a black chef jacket, with black and red pants, a black chef hat, and red and white shoes.

He was currently standing outside of a large building painted purple with a few purple trees growing nearby.  He smiled at the sign on a billboard that read Opening Soon Harmony Kitchen.

'My restaurant is finally coming just need to complete the inside and hire staff and soon Harmony Kitchen will be open for business.' He thought as he walked inside his brand-new restaurant.

Here you have it the prologue of Harmony is here and now you know why I made that the title of the story. Kaiyo after four years of school has his new restaurant and as you see this universe is where Naruto ninjas still exist but they have a bit more of a modern style where some people choose to do the general education course instead of being a shinboi. As well as Konoha is a village located in Japan instead of simply the land of Fire.

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 967