Chapter 3: Message from a old freind & preparing for interviews

Kaiyo after eating his lunch was sitting on the couch in his living room with Stardust laying curl up in an ball next to him as the TV was playing the latest seasons of Total Drana in the background as Stardust was messing with the remote on the pillow  next to her.

Kaiyo took out the card in his jacket pocket and began putting it into his cell as he saved it into his contacts with the name Heather. 

'Alright, let's see what Heather is up to.' He thought as she sent a message to her saying hello, this is Kaiyo from the mall. 

Heather then responded, saying, "Hey there, Red, so when did you come to Middleton because your car says Konohagakure Japan?" 

Kaiyo read the message before he replied back to Heather.

I actually live in Koria, Colorado but the closest mall over I Middleton and been here since I enrolled in Culinary school four years ago, but haven't gotten around to picking up my new license plate I'm going to get it tomorrow.

I see, so you came here for Culinary School? 

Yeah, that is correct about I graduate and opening my own restaurant. Also, I see you didn't call me red.

Oh, that nickname needs improvement,and what is your opening a restaurant?

Kaiyo chuckled as he read the response, wondering what nickname Heather was going to give him now as the improvement version of red. 

He looked up from his phone, hearing a beeping sound coming from the bedroom. 

I'm curious to see the new nickname you give me that better than red. However, unfortunately, the chat has to be cut short. I have to check some important messages on my computer,but yes I'm opening a restaurant.

After sending the final message to Heather. Kaiyo stood up from the couch, putting his phone in his pocket as Stardust continued to enjoy watching TV.

'I'm surprised she finds this interesting to watch. I personally think this show went downhill after Total Drama All-Star.' He thought as he walked out of the living room and towards his bedroom to check his messages.

~~~~

Kaiyo was now sitting  in front of his computer as he opened his notifications, seeing he got five people who sent in applications.

'Well, look at that five people already sent in applications.' He thought seeing the applications sent online on the site he posted the ad.

His attention was briefly pulled away from applications as he saw an email came in from someone he hadn't spoken to for quite a while.

Dear Kaiyo,

It has been a while since we spoke to each other buddy. I was wondering how you been, so i looked up your name and found your information and email. I hope you have been doing great.