Chapter 4: Interviewing Jessica

"Yes, Jessica would be me, and I take it your Kaiyo," Jessica said, looking at Kaiyo, who was smiling at her warm.

'He seems pretty kind. Hopefully, I will match his expectations.' Jessica thought, adjusting the collar  of her shirt. 

"Yes, that me come on in and take a seat, and we begin," Kaiyo said, walking over to his desk and signaling for Jessica to take a seat in the chair across from his desk.

Jessica nodded and sat down in the chair as Kaiyo pulled out a piece of clipboard and glanced at it."So your name is Jessica Belrose," He said, reading the clipboard."You are interested in the hostess position,correct?" He asked. 

"Yes, that is correct, " Jessica replied with a nod.

"Then why don't you start after by telling about your and experience you have in the restaurant business," Kaiyo said, glancing up at Jessie. 

"Well, I had a few temporary jobs at restaurants in charge of taking orders and serving people and made drinks. As well as running a food truck for quite some time with two friends I used to work with  for a whike before quit, " Jessie said."I originally was from Kanto, one of the largest islands in Japan, and I love performance."

Kaiyo nodded, jotting down he information on the paper on his clipboard,before,moving on to the next question. 

"Can you tell me a time you were made to deal with a difficult customer, and how did you handle it?" He asked.

"I once dealt with a customer who was complaining about how my tea wouldn't be as great as the usual person who made his tea," Jessie replied. "However, I handed it by telling him that tea was just as great and convinced him to try it. He ended up enjoying it as well, after all."

Kaiyo continued jotting down notes as Stardust peacefully relaxed under the desk as Kaiyo continued hus interview with Jessica."What made you want to work at Harmony?" He asked.

Jessica took a moment before she responded."I found the name of the restaurant intriguing and the thought of working at a restaurant called Harmony Kitchen sounds like a nice place to start a fresh start after quitting my old job a year ago," She said. 

'So she hasnt had a job for a year now.' ​​​​​​Kaiyo thought, taking in the information she shared. 

"What a mistake you made on the job?" 

"I might of accidentally lost my temper once and ended getting food over the customer," Jessie replied,"Thankful my old freind James calm me down enough to clean up the mess and apologize to the customer."

"Did you ever have a clash with your co-workers?" 

"Oh, me and James and my other co-worker Meowth had so many clashes with each other, but we made up remembering we were good friends." 

Kaiyo nodded his understanding at how she reslove the dpfights between her and her co-workers. He continued  asking her questions until he finally gotten to the last question of the interview. 

"What do you think makes a great restaurant experience?" He asked.

"I believe that a good restaurant experience is when the waiters and waitresses serve your order on time and don't take forever to take your order. It is also great when the restaurant  and your seat is well clean. That is what I consider to be a great restaurant experience. "

Kaiyo nodded his head, reading the notes he jotted down during the interview with Jessica.

"Thank you, Jessica, that everything I get back to you about the job," He said, smiling at Jessica."You have any questions me you want to ask before you leave?" He asked.

"What made you want to run a restaurant?" She asked.

"Well, growing up, I have always been interested in cooking," Kaiyo replied."So I decided that one day I would open my own restaurant and luckily I had a few jobs at an old sushi place back home and had money to pay for the place."

"So you always have been a fan of cooking."

"That right."

"That was my only question. Thank you for taking the time to interview me," Jessie said, standing up from her seat.

"It was nice meeting you, and I will contact you, letting you know if you have the job."

Jessie nodded as she left the office. Kaiyo  flipped the page on his clipboard to see the next person was a guy named Kentaro Fujihara, who interview was at noon.

"So Stardust, what do you think of Jessica?" He asked, looking down at Stardust, laying on down next to  his feet under the desk.

"Zigzagon,"  Stardust replied.

"Yeah, she seems nice, but I feel like there more to her than simply looking for a job at a restaurant, " He commented, leaning down stroking Stardust's head."Though I not my busy getting involved with her past," He sad. 

Stardust simply nodded as she nuzzled Kaiyo's leg. 

"Anyway, curious on what this next person is like," He said, reading the name again on the next application."What sure we do until then still have time until noon it only thirty minutes after ten." 

"Zigzagon, " Stardust cried on out happily as she jumped onto Kaiyo's lap.

"You want to cuddle?" Kaiyo asked, stroking Stardust's head as she lay comfortably on his lap.

"Zigzagon," Stardust cried out happily as she drifted off to sleep. 

As Stardust was relaxing on his lap, he decided to check his phone for any new messages and saw one from Heather a few minutes ago asking if he wanted to meet up somewhere to hang out.

I will be busy for a bit longer, but what about meeting up later today for lunchtime at 1:30?

He then put his phone back into his pocket and he went back to stroking Stardust's head.

​​​​​'After this next interview,  meet up with Heather. The next interview is at 3 and the other two couldn't come until tomorrow, so I will be done after 3 with the interview.' He thought looking at the last application on his clipboard for today. It was a female with a very interesting name.

'The final person today is someone named Nebula. I wonder where she is from.' He thought curiously reading the name.

However, his thoughts were interpreted by a knock on the door. He stood up and placed Stardust down on his seat before he walked over to the door, opening it as he was greeted by the site of a man a year younger than him with blue hair.

 He stood up and placed Stardust down on his seat before he walked over to the door, opening it as he was greeted by the site of a man a year younger than him with blue hair

Here you have it. The fourth chapter of Harmony is here. Kaiyo interviews Jessie and spends time relaxing with Stardust as he makes plans with Heather,before his next person he is interview shows up which is an Oc that was made by someone who wanted them in the story. The next chapter will be the last of the interviews and hanging out with Heather, and don't worry, Shego will be showing up soon. Also, I recently added the Guardians of the Galaxy as one of the universes. There is one more universe I have been thinking about adding, but I'm still thinking about it. I hope you enjoy this chapter and story. 

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 1215